bionic56

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second O2 date on the GNR Website!!

June 1st

I don't see it.

But the O2 gig has virtually sold out now, so I expect they will. I think it's very good going if GNR can sellout 8 dates in the UK

Got my Notts ticket in the presale yesterday, should be getting manchester tonight! Jesus 02 Standing already sold out? Another date is likely for you londoners!

fuck fuck fuck, coooome on , i was scheduling a trip from portugal to london just to see gnr, and now its sold out ?? fuuuuuuuuuuck ! im going to kill someone

Got my Notts ticket in the presale yesterday, should be getting manchester tonight! Jesus 02 Standing already sold out? Another date is likely for you londoners!

fuck fuck fuck, coooome on , i was scheduling a trip from portugal to london just to see gnr, and now its sold out ?? fuuuuuuuuuuck ! im going to kill someone

Im not 100%, people are saying that STANDING is sold out. If its sold out that fast for standing id guess there'll be another date the night after, which is a friday! some people said it was just up on the gnr official site but went back down, probably dont want to announce until it fully sells out. If not, come to manchester! :D

For London O2, TicketMaster is coming up with pretty crappy seats, in the back way up high.

However, if you're a Nightrain member at gunsnroses.com, you can buy tickets on the site and still get good seats :-) That's what I just did :thumbsup:

It makes no difference if it's sold out for both night. Wait until the week of the show and you will get tickets on ebay or viagogo easily. I did back in 2010 for both nights and they cost me only £44 a ticket

REALLY ?

It makes no difference if it's sold out for both night. Wait until the week of the show and you will get tickets on ebay or viagogo easily. I did back in 2010 for both nights and they cost me only £44 a ticket

REALLY ?