FULL UK TOUR SCHEDULE

bionic56

Ticketmaster have told me my Nottingham tickets have been printed and should be delivered by the end of the week - but the website says it hasn't started sending them out yet! :unsure:

Edited by AndyM

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticketmaster have told me my Nottingham tickets have been printed and should be delivered by the end of the week - but the website says it hasn't started sending them out yet! :unsure:

Im going seated and got a call from the arena on saturday about a seating change and the fact that the tickets were beginning to be dispatched. Still not got mine yet.

Relax guys, there's still a few weeks left. I didn't receive my tickets in 2010 until very late, just a couple of days before if i remember correctly. Maybe even like a day or two before, not sure. And that was the same for the two gigs i attended. I thought that's what they always do anyway?

Thanks for your reply!

I'm kind of excited about going to a concert there. I imagine the stadium to be really big, so if I end up far back I wouldn't really get the same awesome live in your face kind of experience as I would on first row (which is what I want), for instance.

But what you are saying sounds good!

I would appreciate any advice as I believe most of the active members around here has been to many more GN'R concerts in big stadiums than I have :)

I went to London in 2010 and got there relatively early, and if i remember correctly the stadium was more or less empty. However, there were already a few rows in the standing area. I don't know what time to advise you to get there, but as you know, the O2 is a pretty massive arena, and i think you'll be a little disappointed if you're miles back. I didn't have standing tickets so i'm not sure what the view would be like, but yeah, it does go back pretty far.

Edited by OJones90

Relax guys, there's still a few weeks left. I didn't receive my tickets in 2010 until very late, just a couple of days before if i remember correctly. Maybe even like a day or two before, not sure. And that was the same for the two gigs i attended. I thought that's what they always do anyway?

Thanks for your reply!

I'm kind of excited about going to a concert there. I imagine the stadium to be really big, so if I end up far back I wouldn't really get the same awesome live in your face kind of experience as I would on first row (which is what I want), for instance.

But what you are saying sounds good!

I would appreciate any advice as I believe most of the active members around here has been to many more GN'R concerts in big stadiums than I have :)

I went to London in 2010 and got there relatively early, and if i remember correctly the stadium was more or less empty. However, there were already a few rows in the standing area. I don't know what time to advise you to get there, but as you know, the O2 is a pretty massive arena, and i think you'll be a little disappointed if you're miles back. I didn't have standing tickets so i'm not sure what the view would be like, but yeah, it does go back pretty far.

I went to both shows (13th and 14th October).

First night I got there quite early-ish, before Baz came on... And I was about 5 people deep from the front.

Second night, I was absolutely shattered from the night before, and didn't get there until like the last 2 songs of Baz's set, and I managed to get to an identical part of the crowd as the night before.

The O2 is definitely my favourite place for gigs, it sounds absolutely amazing and has a good vibe about it.

I honestly wouldn't worry about getting there too early and queuing, unless you want to be absolutely front row and centre.

I thought Thin Lizzy were supporting the UK dates and then I read this:

The Xcerts To Support Guns N' Roses On UK Arena Tour

About to head out on their own headline tour The Xcerts have just received news that they will be supporting Guns N’ Roses on their forthcoming UK arena shows! Speaking of the dates lead singer Murray Macleod says: “It will be an honour to play with a band of Guns N’ Roses stature and we are looking forward to taking ‘Scatterbrain’ to the big stage”. In addition The Xcerts have added a show at Fitzhurbert, Brighton on 10th May as part of The Great Escape’s The Alternative Escape. Dates are as follows:

Guns N' Roses 2012 UK Tour Dates are as follows:

May 25th - Glasgow SECC

May 26th - Birmingham LG Arena

June 1st - London O2 Arena

Click Here to Compare & Buy Guns N' Roses Tickets

The Xcerts second album ‘Scatterbrain’ has already taken the band on an incredible journey. In the album's short lifespan the band have been on several headline tours with a fan base that grows at every show, performed in Europe for the first time where their album is also released, been played by most major national radio stations (Radio 1, Kerrang! radio…) and TV channels (Kerrang TV, Scuzz…) and toured with many of their favourite bands (Manchester Orchestra, Biffy Clyro, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New...) Not only that, but the band flew out to New York to record it with their favourite producer Mike Sapone!

The Xcerts 2012 UK Headline Tour Dates are as follows:

May 10th – Fitzhurbert, Brighton **Great Escape – 10pm**

May 11th - Sheffield Bowery

May 12th - Stoke Sugarmill

May 13th - Birmingham Academy 3

May 15th - Newcastle Academy 2

May 16th - Glasgow Garage

May 17th - Aberdeen Lemon Tree

May 18th - Thurso Newmarket Bar

My 19th - Dumfries The Venue

May 21st - York Stereo

May 22nd - Leeds Cockpit Room 3/2 On Hold

My 23rd - Manchester Sound Control

May 24th - Cheltenham Frog & Fiddle

May 27th - Bristol The Croft (Rescheduled)

May 28th - Nottingham Rock City (Rescheduled)

July 13th - 2000 Trees Festival

Full Article-http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/172450/9

So what's the deal???

Edited by Towelie

About to head out on their own headline tour The Xcerts have just received news that they will be supporting Guns N’ Roses on their forthcoming UK arena shows! Speaking of the dates lead singer Murray Macleod says: “It will be an honour to play with a band of Guns N’ Roses stature and we are looking forward to taking ‘Scatterbrain’ to the big stage”. In addition The Xcerts have added a show at Fitzhurbert, Brighton on 10th May as part of The Great Escape’s The Alternative Escape. Dates are as follows:

May 25th - Glasgow SECC

The Xcerts second album ‘Scatterbrain’ has already taken the band on an incredible journey. In the album's short lifespan the band have been on several headline tours with a fan base that grows at every show, performed in Europe for the first time where their album is also released, been played by most major national radio stations (Radio 1, Kerrang! radio…) and TV channels (Kerrang TV, Scuzz…) and toured with many of their favourite bands (Manchester Orchestra, Biffy Clyro, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New...) Not only that, but the band flew out to New York to record it with their favourite producer Mike Sapone!

May 21st - York Stereo

So what's the deal???

Well, Thin Lizzy are advertised EVERYWHERE to support GnR for the dates in ENGLAND, i know that. Even on the tickets i think?

Obviously it looks like 'The Xcerts' will be supporting them for the Scotland dates and the extra O2 date

May 25th - Glasgow SECC

May 21st - York Stereo

So what's the deal???

Well, Thin Lizzy are advertised EVERYWHERE to support GnR for the dates in ENGLAND, i know that. Even on the tickets i think?

Obviously it looks like 'The Xcerts' will be supporting them for the Scotland dates and the extra O2 date

That sucks! I'm going to the second O2 date and was really looking forward to seeing Thin Lizzy - infact, it was one of the deciding factors in me buying a ticket, seeing as the setlist for the main show will more than likely be identical to the ones I saw in 2010.

May 25th - Glasgow SECC

May 21st - York Stereo

So what's the deal???

That sucks! I'm going to the second O2 date and was really looking forward to seeing Thin Lizzy - infact, it was one of the deciding factors in me buying a ticket, seeing as the setlist for the main show will more than likely be identical to the ones I saw in 2010.

Thin Lizzy still have the Scotland and the second 02 show listed on their website. I think we're getting the Xcerts as an additional support act, nothing to worry about!

So there's going to be two support acts for gnr? :shock:

But the xcerts only list 3 dates for gnr....

If I remember correctly, the 2006 tour had Baz and BFMV supporting - but for a few shows they had Towers of London instead of Sebastian.

My Liverpool tickets arrived today.

Mine are 'processing'...

Notts tickets delivered Tuesday. To the wrong address and house is not occupied. Thanks DX. Ticket master investigating but may not reissue. Tense times!!!

Ah man that sucks! How do you know they were delivered there?

Text message from DX Secure telling me they had been delivered. I assumed they'd arrive via royal mail, who are currently redirecting all my mail to my new address.

Seetickets told me I have to collect my tickets on the show day. I hope there is a box office inside the O2?

on the left as you walk in.

ticketmaster as a joke. wheres my tickets fyou.gif

I dont have mine either and i purchased through the official capital fm site, which is SeeTickets.

Seetickets told me I have to collect my tickets on the show day. I hope there is a box office inside the O2?

on the left as you walk in.

ticketmaster as a joke. wheres my tickets fyou.gif

I dont have mine either and i purchased through the official capital fm site, which is SeeTickets.

Ah, okay! I do hope they open early. They better not open at the same time as the doors, I'm queuing. Sent them an email asking..