Nottingham 19th May - Black Spiders

Liverpool 20th May - Black Spiders

Newcastle 23rd May - Black Spiders

Glasgow 25th May - Xcerts

Birmingham 26th May - Xcerts

Manchester 29th May - Kobra & The Lotus

London 31st May - Kobra & The Lotus

London 1st June - Xcerts

Hi are Thin Lizzy special guests of GN'R on 1/6/12 at the 02? As i have just had an email to say they are not :(

I got that e-mail too.

Kinda sucks.

I'm going to the 31st gig with my brother and the 1st gig with my girlfriend. Shes a bit of a GN'R skeptic so was hoping to get her on board with a bit of Thin Lizzy first!

Does anybody know this band? I havent heard of them before:

Aberdeen band The Xcerts supporting Guns N’ Roses

Huge support slot for up-and-coming group

ROCK band The Xcerts have landed the biggest gig of their lives – supporting Guns N’ Roses.

The Aberdeen-based trio will open for Axl Rose’s legendary US group for three of their UK tour dates.

The Xcerts will be supporting Guns N’ Roses in Glasgow at the SECC on Friday, May 25, Birmingham LG Arena on Saturday, May 26, and finally at London’s O2 Arena on Friday, June 1, and have also been lined up to open for Irish favourites Thin Lizzy.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2769779

Does anybody know this band? I havent heard of them before:

Aberdeen band The Xcerts supporting Guns N’ Roses

Huge support slot for up-and-coming group

ROCK band The Xcerts have landed the biggest gig of their lives – supporting Guns N’ Roses.

The Aberdeen-based trio will open for Axl Rose’s legendary US group for three of their UK tour dates.

The Xcerts will be supporting Guns N’ Roses in Glasgow at the SECC on Friday, May 25, Birmingham LG Arena on Saturday, May 26, and finally at London’s O2 Arena on Friday, June 1, and have also been lined up to open for Irish favourites Thin Lizzy.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2769779

They're Scottish, so I've seen them around. They put on a pretty good rock show, nothing groundbreaking but I'm pretty sure they'll go over well as a first support act.

Probably would have got a ticket for Glasgow if Black Spiders were supporting there but not too bothered.

Got Download in a few weeks so looking forward to that instead.

i wanted to go to download but couldnt leave my kids for a weekend so wanted to c black sabbath.

i think u should go u might get them on ebay cheap :rofl-lol:

I sent an email to the O2 customer service regarding the support act as it's stated different things everywhere.

"Thank you for your email.

At this present time we have no confirmed information regarding the support act for Guns N' Roses at The O2 Arena.

This information we be confirmed nearer to the time of the event.

Please feel free to contact myself or a member of our customer service team a week before this event when the information should be available and confirmed.

Kind Regards,

Customer Services Advisor"

https://www.facebook...100000806895271

GUNS N ROSES VIP PASSES FOR ALL BOHOMODELS...... METRO ARENA">We'll provide amazing seats in the first few rows and backstage passes where they will be able to meet the band.>Contact the agency for info...
Alisia Erika Boho

Bohomodels have free front row tickets and VIP passes and backstage for the upcoming Guns and Roses concert at Newcastle Metro Arena...Any female BOHOMODELS wishing to go please get in contact info@bohomodels.com 0191 230 1998

https://twitter.com/...#!/Elpromotions

we are choosing the 20 Models today to come with us to Guns 'n'Roses concert for VIP front row seats and meet the band backstage!@lgarena

Why give backstage passes to models? These guys aren't gonna fuck them cause they all have families and chances are they aren't fans. Anyone care to elaborate? I presume this is for all shows..

Edited by Axl_morris