FULL UK TOUR SCHEDULE

bionic56

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd show in London is still pretty far off from selling out. Still 1000+ seated tickets available and standing.

1st show still has 1000+ seated tickets available

I'd rather GNR be a band that just sells out or near enough. I tried to get lady gaga tickets and got no chance, and they were selling for nearly twice the price, I'd be gutted if I was a big lady gaga fan like I am with GNR.

If there's till a 1000 tickets for the first why is it being listed as sold out in posters all over the UK magazines, it won't sell out if that's what is being advertised?

Went to the Capital FM Arena today on my trip into town in Nottingham and asked when I could expect tickets to be delivered. They said they'd just got the go-ahead to print the and she printed mine then and there :D

Cool! Im going nottingham too so, we can expect them soon? :D

Yep, within the next few days or so, she said.

(Fortunately her manager then came over and said she could print them for me just then)

See you there! :D

haha! I want mine now! ;D. Sounds good to me, hopefully they'll be here soon!

Gonna be epic, leeds 2010 was. Cya there, along with many other GnR crazy bastards :D

Hopefully longer...and not quite as controversial as Leeds was, as good as the show was ;) (Same for Reading - I was at both...quite a pair of first GN'R gigs!)

Yeah haha, i was just at leeds. Axl was awesome, only real complaint was just paradise for encore because of the stupid curfew.

And Dang those Ticket designs are sweet! excited :D

I'd rather GNR be a band that just sells out or near enough. I tried to get lady gaga tickets and got no chance, and they were selling for nearly twice the price, I'd be gutted if I was a big lady gaga fan like I am with GNR.

If there's till a 1000 tickets for the first why is it being listed as sold out in posters all over the UK magazines, it won't sell out if that's what is being advertised?

I'd imagine it might be that when a venue becomes 95%+ sold, it's considered that it will sell out. Or, it's just bad reporting.

The second gig however, doesn't have the upper seating area available, so a 1000 seats + standing still available is a considerable larger chunk. The 02 venue is 22,000; I'm not sure exactly how many seats the upper seating area holds but I'd imagine it's a considerable chunk of at least 6,000. So I'd hazard a guess that the 2nd gig thus far has sold 75% of the available tickets.

I'd imagine it might be that when a venue becomes 95%+ sold, it's considered that it will sell out. Or, it's just bad reporting.

The second gig however, doesn't have the upper seating area available, so a 1000 seats + standing still available is a considerable larger chunk. The 02 venue is 22,000; I'm not sure exactly how many seats the upper seating area holds but I'd imagine it's a considerable chunk of at least 6,000. So I'd hazard a guess that the 2nd gig thus far has sold 75% of the available tickets.

That was the same in 2010. Even so, it's still more than some of the arenas they are doing on the tour like Nottingham, Newscastle and Glasgow with about 12,000 so it's worth it for them.

On a separate note, why is there favouritism for london? I'm doing the whole UK tour, apart from one show and I know the london shows will be longest, as they were in '06 and '10, but why is this? I saw him play 3 hours in london, then a few days later a 2 hour show in Birmingham, yet same price, why is this? Also, not one song was played in 06 or the '10 tours in the non london UK shows that wasn't played at london.

That was the same in 2010. Even so, it's still more than some of the arenas they are doing on the tour like Nottingham, Newscastle and Glasgow with about 12,000 so it's worth it for them.

On a separate note, why is there favouritism for london? I'm doing the whole UK tour, apart from one show and I know the london shows will be longest, as they were in '06 and '10, but why is this? I saw him play 3 hours in london, then a few days later a 2 hour show in Birmingham, yet same price, why is this? Also, not one song was played in 06 or the '10 tours in the non london UK shows that wasn't played at london.

It's probably just a mental thing. Going to the capital, means the band might be into it more. As well as the venue is larger and also us Londoners rock harder than anyone else :thumbsup:

I'm also doing the whole UK tour except for Liverpool and both London shows, as I can't get the time off work etc. I'm not really upset as I'm also attending a few European shows too, so I count my blessings.

Regarding your question, they might just regard the London shows as being the ones REALLY being watched and judged by fans (and the media)... but I'm sure they put the same 100% effort into each show. ;)

Edited by One.In.A.Million

It's probably just a mental thing. Going to the capital, means the band might be into it more. As well as the venue is larger and also us Londoners rock harder than anyone else :thumbsup:

Haha, well, in my concert experience I find London the best for viewing, getting pictures and enjoying the show all round. The crowds are calmer and not violent, and don't tend to push as much (yeah there's always an asshole).

Further up north you go, the more cunts try to push in, and sway from side-to-side and generally distract you from the show. If you don't believe me, I urge you guys to go see GNR at Glasgow rofl-lol.gif and compare than to an o2 show. Not saying londeners don't jump about, but there more respectable, where as by the time you get to Manchester it's getting a bit rowdy. Then you're fucked at Glasgow, Axl even had to calm the crowd down 2 songs in last time.

Do you fuck ;).

More seats and standing has become available for the 1st gig at the O2 on ticketmaster. Why is it that the number tickets sold seems to be going backwards? :confused:

May 31st: 1258 seats available + limited standing

June 1st: 1144 seats available + lots of standing

Seems to me that ticket sales have been fairly underwhelming. I remember both gigs being sold out within the first week or two of going on sale last time..

Anyone received tickets for London ordered through www.eventim.co.uk?

Nope, Guns tickets have always come late. I expect them in the next week or so.

Just got a reply back from Eventim.

Tickets for Guns N Roses at The O2 on the 31 May 2012 have not yet been released by the promoter. You can expect to receive these tickets any time up to 5 days before the event. If you haven't received your tickets by this time, please contact us immediately.

You can check if we have your tickets to dispatch at any time by going to http://www.eventim.co.uk/dispatch"]http://www.eventim.co.uk/dispatch or by following the ticket dispatch link on our homepage.

Can someone please update this thread when they start releasing tickets for the London O2 shows please?

I've got tickets to both shows (31st May and 1st June), and have asked them to hold my tickets at the box office currently because I'm in the process of moving house. No date has been set yet but it could easily be within the next 4 weeks, so am not sure what house I'll be in when tickets are released and obviously I don't want them sent to the wrong address.

It's no problem having them at the box office, but obviously I would prefer to have them beforehand.

Regards,

Nick

EDIT: I ordered tickets through Ticketmaster.

Edited by CAFC Nick

Just got this email from eventim rock3

Thank you for your purchase at www.eventim.co.uk.

Your order number 12345678 has been sent today via Royal Mail with the following tracking ID: AB3434342342.

You should receive your order within the next five working days.

I got newcastle about a month ago.

it might depend on where you got them from, they're not like the new ones with the fancy design, so you'll probably get that one. I reckon by monday, most of the tickets will be in our hands. :)

Got a Birmingham one through today, still waiting on Manc tickets, the Birmingham LG ones have the new Logo design and all that, with "2012" Tour with the newish logo, very nice.