FULL UK TOUR SCHEDULE

bionic56

Mate has an AMEX so is booking us standing tickets at the 02 this afternoon - May just got a hell of a lot more exciting.

guys is there a separate section for AMEX card holders ?

I have an AMEX but I want to be with my other friends as well in the standing section

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate has an AMEX so is booking us standing tickets at the 02 this afternoon - May just got a hell of a lot more exciting.

I have an AMEX but I want to be with my other friends as well in the standing section

It's AMEX presale

It's AMEX presale

Is there a generic presale password? or is it unique to each buyer?

Was think of going to the Manchester show before, but now I see the full tour I think I'll be doing the first show of the tour in Nottingham on the Saturday, then the mighty Glasgow show the following Friday and possibly the last show of the tour in London, thats staggered pretty well and wouldnt have to miss much work.

Anyone know how the Planet Rock Presale works?

http://www.planetrock.com/news/rock-news/guns-n-roses-announce-uk-tour-and-planet-rock-presale-3476/

I've registered but not sure how it works - will there just be a link to buy tickets on Thursday? :wub:

Only looking for standing tickets for Nottingham - can you buy standing on pre-sale?

Edited by AndyM

http://www.planetrock.com/news/rock-news/guns-n-roses-announce-uk-tour-and-planet-rock-presale-3476/

I've registered but not sure how it works - will there just be a link to buy tickets on Thursday? :wub:

Only looking for standing tickets for Nottingham - can you buy standing on pre-sale?

I've just signed up too, I am assuming you will either get an email. There is also a tickets tab on the site, so you may access the presale from there once you are logged in to the site

Liverpool Echo Arena, I am there!

Wonder if we will get any of the bandmembers checking out the beatles museum just over the road from the arena, or any of the bars/shops in matthew street. I know Ron is influenced by the Beatles, and I am guessing Axl too, not sure about the other members.

Edited by mr.flibble

I've just signed up too, I am assuming you will either get an email. There is also a tickets tab on the site, so you may access the presale from there once you are logged in to the site

Liverpool Echo Arena, I am there!

Wonder if we will get any of the bandmembers checking out the beatles museum just over the road from the arena, or any of the bars/shops in matthew street. I know Ron is influenced by the Beatles, and I am guessing Axl too, not sure about the other members.

Thanks for that - I'll check it out Thursday morning with fingers crossed :)