If they released a new Greatest Hits type album

JAxlMorrison

A greatest hits wouldn't be necessary until one or more new records is released.

Why would anyone put the Chinese Democracy song on it? One of the more weaker songs on that album IMO, and was a poor choice for the first single. Better would definitely make it.

Have you seen them live since they have been opening the shows with it? If so you'd understand why...that's what really got that song over for me.

Yes, twice actually. Starts out awesome but doesn't seem to capture the audience as much as the next track. Jungle.

I would call it "Guns N' Roses: You Wanted the Best" or "Guns N' Roses: So Here's What You Get."

Both are plays off of McBob's old Gn'R introductions, which he also did for Velvet Revolver. Have always loved how self-deprecating they were.

I think this way, you steer clear of a "best of" and you can put some gems on there that weren't on the initial greatest hits.

I have a hard time believe old band members would sign off on their songs being used in combination with Gn'R post-AfD lineup. I don't know much about the legalities though.

I think you can make two discs. One should be the real Gn'R and one should be the current Gn'R. But since the current lineup doesn't have their own material, perhaps we can get a cover or two, a couple oldies reworked ("Oh My God" and maybe a stripped "Catcher") and a couple new songs. This would be a great way to debut a new song actually. Tack it onto some greatest hits package in light of the press Gn"R will get for the Hall of Fame.

This is all fantasy. Axl wouldn't do this. And if he did, I'd rather see a NEW album with fresh material.

Edited by GnR Chris

It's not like there are going to be a million people who see the RnR Hall of Fame show and rush out to buy the latest GH album by GnR.

This band should be promoting new music!!!! Not stuff that was released 3.5 to 25 years ago.

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone)

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

James Bond theme

Live and Let Die

You're Crazy

This I Love

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Mi Amor

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Pink Panther Theme

Don't Cry

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Civil War

Used to Love Her

Nightrain

Madagascar

Heartbreak Hotel

Better

My Michelle

Patience

Paradise City

I see what you did there hahaha

i dont understand why uncle axl doesnt release a new live cd? i mean slash did just last year... whats the big deal? looh and btw there was another GH set for release in 2006 called Welcome to the Jungle 2 disc set, awesome artwork too lol

Cornshuckler

14 Years

Estranged (Techno remix)

Out Ta Get Me

Sweet Child O Mine

This I Love (ft. Lil Wayne)

Out Ta Get Me

Oh My God (Live 2012)

Atlas Shrugged

''He's In My Ass, That's Where Slash Is''

Out Ta Get Me

Madagascar

Locomotive

One In A Million/Shackler's Revenge mash up

Reckless Life

Out Ta Get Me

Rocket Queen (Live at St Louis)

Perfect.

Explain to me why people want to buy an album full of songs they already own????

It's pointless. Especially in this day and age where it is easier to just make up your own tracklist and have those songs burnt in any order you prefer. The Guns N' Roses GH album has some terrible choices and omissions on there... A while back record labels would force bands to put a greatest hit album out(like Oasis) as their last obligation to the record label, it would count as a 'release' and the band would be one album closer to fulfilling it's contract. Noel Gallagher said he was involved with the tracklist and packaging of the Greatest Hits only because it would have sucked if it were left strictly to the label...

Guns N' Roses: The Hits

Album Cover: Trollface

Tracklist:

1. My World

2. Silkworms

3. Welcome to the Jungle (Live at Rock in Rio 2011)

4. Since I Don't Have You

5. Welcome To McDougals

And the last track:

6. Axl's Isolated Vocal from November Rain (Live at Rock in Rio 2011) [bONUS]