Miami show tonight right?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coma -

In addition to everything sounding better due to the acoustics of the venue, I also felt like Axl's voice held up better last night. He sounded great both nights, but on Saturday there were a couple songs towards the end where he had a couple weak moments. Last night, that didn't happen as much.

Orlando had more energy as the crowd was much more intense and the band was feeding off that, but Miami was a lot looser and Axl seemed more relaxed. Miami had a lot of girls flashing the band, which seemed to amuse Axl and he made a couple jokes about it.

I felt Axl got stronger as the night when on in Orlando IMO he seemed to hit his stride after NR. I was in miami last night for work but couldn't make the show due to an early meeting today and long drive home. Wish I could have seen it

I'd enjoy the surprise of Riff Raff -_-

Same here, I love Riff Raff. It was definitely a big surprise at The Ritz.

I'd love to hear Axl do Problem Child.

Could be interesting. Riff Raff is naturally a favorite of mine, as Powerage is my favorite AC/DC album (Not that anyone could guess that or anything...)

Any really up-tempo AC/DC songs could be really cool with Axl singing them. I'd love to hear Rocker or Walk All Over You personally ;)

I'd enjoy the surprise of Riff Raff -_-

Same here, I love Riff Raff. It was definitely a big surprise at The Ritz.

I'd love to hear Axl do Problem Child.

Could be interesting. Riff Raff is naturally a favorite of mine, as Powerage is my favorite AC/DC album (Not that anyone could guess that or anything...)

Any really up-tempo AC/DC songs could be really cool with Axl singing them. I'd love to hear Rocker or Walk All Over You personally ;)

Yeah, Rocker is a personal fav of mine. I've said it before that I think Axl could do a great version. Axl could also go for "If you want blood... ":P

totally just remembered this tidbit...

While I was entering the arena and waiting for the guy to scan my ticket, security told this kid in front of me that he had to turn his Appetite shirt inside out because Axl had said he didn't want anything with Slash on it. I had heard the rumors on here but when I heard it for myself, let alone to an Appetite logo shirt, I was dumbfounded. I truly believe its not even Axl, its Beta/management.

Edited by hitmanhart408

Here's Better:

Can someone please, PLEASE tell DJ to stop holding his guitar like that? He can NOT play the fkn riff... period! But well I think I get it... this way he'll be the main focus other than Axl. That's what it's all about... attention. Fuck the music.

Where's Robin again? :tongue2:

Here's Better:

Can someone please, PLEASE tell DJ to stop holding his guitar like that? He can NOT play the fkn riff... period! But well I think I get it... this way he'll be the main focus other than Axl. That's what it's all about... attention. Fuck the music.

Why don't you go tell him? It is the Up Close and Personal tour.

Here's Better:

Please don't start that again lol? Wait are you the infamous "insides" :xmasssanta: hmm.....

Here's Better:

Why don't you go tell him? It is the Up Close and Personal tour.

Because I live in South America?

Here's Better:

To be fair, it's easier to play the riff that way. He even has that thing attached to his guitar to lift it up for that song in particular.

But yeah, fuck him, where's Robin? :monkey::rofl-lol:

Last 6 dates of the UCAP tour on the shirts. Only had size small and 2XL so I did not get one. Did make out with a killer poster made by the venue though!

Did anyone get one of the UCAP shirts, or see them at the merch stand? I'm assuming they're new shirts with the post-AC dates, but do they have only the post-AC dates, or all the UCAP dates?