OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

But remember when Axl made that comment about GNR being him, Duff, and Slash and not Izzy & Steven?

I can't imagine Axl would say something as insulting as that about Steven and especially Izzy. I remember Axl made a comment about how if their ever was a reunion tour, it wouldn't be with the entire AFD lineup because Adler and Izzy can't be relied upon. Was that the quote you were thinking about, or was there another?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn it, Izzy. I hope he shows up, anyways.

Wasn't there some article that came out a few weeks ago stating that all members being inducted have confirmed that they will be there?

Edited by Goose!

bummer, not shocked though. Izzy never gave a shit about being given a shit about.

I guess we can put it to rest, that amazing lineup will never play together ever again. Weirdos who didn't want to see it happen, you win

duff seems to be the only normal guy from all 5 of them.

slash: wont shut his mouth about axl hating him.

steven: wont shut up about hating the new band

izzy: doesn't care about fans, won't show up.

axl: big child, full of anger and surrounded by his yes-men. won't feel comfortable with people as important as him.

duff: hasn't said anything negative. hasn't fueled rumours (afaik). classy dude.

duff seems to be the only normal guy from all 5 of them.

slash: wont shut his mouth about axl hating him.

steven: wont shut up about hating the new band

izzy: doesn't care about fans, won't show up.

axl: big child, full of anger and surrounded by his yes-men. won't feel comfortable with people as important as him.

duff: hasn't said anything negative. hasn't fueled rumours (afaik). classy dude.

The thing is, that's because they're constantly being interviewed and asked about those things. Rock magazines know their readers are interested in the Axl/Slash thing, the HOF, Steven's feelings about what happened, etc. No one cares about what they had for breakfast or who they're gonna vote for. If you bugged these guys' houses or cars or something, I'm sure you woudn't hear them talking about this shit every day. But when the media gets to ask them about it, and they don't say "No Comment" it comes across as "Slash not shutting his mouth" about it, Steven "Not shutting up about it."

just my 2 cents.

selfish guy who only cares about himself

complete lack of respect towards the fans, fuck him

Or maybe he wants no part of the drama and ridiculousness? If you've been paying attention to ex-member movements during the past 2 decards, Izzy has always been off the radar. So I don't know why people act so surprised.

And what exactly does his presence there do for you? We already know neither the AFD nor UYI lineups are going to play, so what does it matter? Are you really that interested in some boring-assed acceptance speech?

This is gonna be a trainwreck, i cant wait to see this lol

totally... if they can get together to play like men, at least fight like little kids. would be very funny and would show their real faces.

Axl wont show, Steven will ramble and whine....it'll just be more of a thud. Train wreck would need Axl.

If Axl doesn't show up what would stop Slash, Duff and Steven from playing? There isn't legal stuff is there?

Something will be played on stage, the question is who, and what will be played.

seriously if this goes as bad as it appears it will, this will be sad. Mostly because it will just add to the worlds perception (especially in USA) of GNR becoming a joke. It will not help any of the parties involved if they mess this up. So it will be their loss.

seriously if this goes as bad as it appears it will, this will be sad. Mostly because it will just add to the worlds perception (especially in USA) of GNR becoming a joke. It will not help any of the parties involved if they mess this up. So it will be their loss.

With all this shit thats been going on you gonna tell me you cant see axl not showing up, i think its a great possibility the way this is going so far, unreal.

isnt it funny, we are discussing about middle aged men, who got everything in life anyone could ever fucking even dream about, sometimes I think have these babys ever gone through anything real shit in their lives....fucking hell.

isnt it funny, we are discussing about middle aged men, who got everything in life anyone could ever fucking even dream about, sometimes I think have these babys ever gone through anything real shit in their lives....fucking hell.

Nope they got famous young, never had to grow up. It's what makes them fun to watch, but pisses me off in situations like this.

Nope they got famous young, never had to grow up. It's what makes them fun to watch, but pisses me off in situations like this.

exactly