House Of Blues, West Hollywood, Califórnia, USA

Hatchepsut

Same old setlist i see then, try a new song, then maybe i might get as excited as you lot, Really some of you were probably back in the day saying how shit Robin and Brain were. Some of you really !

Haha, are you having some kind of breakdown?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Maybe, just don't see how tonight is good, for guns n roses moving forward.

Can I ask you if you don't like Axl then who do you like in the current lineup? Seems to me most people are Axl first and other members second - your comments just intrigue me thats all.

God no i love Axl of years ago. But he fast becomming the washed up has been everyone but real fans is saying. Move forward for godskaes, he was playing my michelle and mama kin 6 years ago. And really my michelle with bach, really ? I just think this band has finally shown Guns can be good again, except Axl seems intent in holding them back. So if anyone wants tickets for o2 in may at £80 then pm me. i'm done with this crap.

Jesus.

What flew up your ass?

Better question, what kind of a fan of are you?

"I'm done with this crap. I'm selling my ticket because they aren't playing anything new!"

You'd have to pry my ticket out of my dead hands if you wanted it. Never would I sell my GNR ticket.

shhhhhh let him sell his tickets to me :b i wanna go, fuck him

Good luck paying £130 as you won't be getting your tickets from me

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloe, well if that's really your name. You are missing the point, the fact he always goes back never forwards, when all the band quite obviously want too. What kind of fan, really how many shows you been too, that's right none probably. Anyway enough made my point, glad some of you enjoyed the show.

I've been to 1. And I'll go to 100 more with the same setlist. Yeah it'd be nice to get some new music but they're my favorite band so I don't give a shit what they play as long they keep playing! :D

Same here. If I could listen to them in my car every single day, why not see them as much as you can. I don't give a flying rat's ass about the setlist.

I'm not saying it's been crap in terms of nostalgia, but it's a slap in the face for the band members, they have all made it clear they want to record new music and move forward. Bringing old members that LEFT is stupid. And yes i have been lucky to see them loads and suppose my need for new material is selfish, but to see this movie for the 100th time in summer is a no go, i'd rather get some profit on the 200 quid i spent. Now if i'm proved to look silly then i will more than happily pay £1000 for tickets in the summer.

I'm not saying it's been crap in terms of nostalgia, but it's a slap in the face for the band members, they have all made it clear they want to record new music and move forward. Bringing old members that LEFT is stupid. And yes i have been lucky to see them loads and suppose my need for new material is selfish, but to see this movie for the 100th time in summer is a no go, i'd rather get some profit on the 200 quid i spent. Now if i'm proved to look silly then i will more than happily pay £1000 for tickets in the summer.

I know you are a fan and have spent your hard earned money to see this band. I am sure you want Guns to move forward, we all do. We can't do anything about it, just wait. Atleast until the time comes (who knows when) let the fans enjoy the show. I like to consider myself a true hardcore fan, and I think it was awesome that Robin and Brain joined them on stage.

Fucken amazing. Now this is fucken interesting. New old songs being played(Mama Kin, Dead flowers) and the return of Brain and Robin, 2 out of 3 of the instrumental players on Chinese Democracy. I really have to say, I'm bowled over. I would have been happy with Mama Kin or My Michelle being added back in, but Brain AND Robin? Wow.

Great day bro, I never saw this coming nor thought it would ever happen, good to see the old newies back on stage :D

Also shows there is no bitterness between Brain, Robin and Axl.

Exactly. Good to see Axl apparently wasn't bs'ing with his whole "Robin and Brain are still part of the GN'R family..." bit. Perhaps there may still be a role for these guys "behind the scenes" if nothing else...

Fucken amazing. Now this is fucken interesting. New old songs being played(Mama Kin, Dead flowers) and the return of Brain and Robin, 2 out of 3 of the instrumental players on Chinese Democracy. I really have to say, I'm bowled over. I would have been happy with Mama Kin or My Michelle being added back in, but Brain AND Robin? Wow.

Great day bro, I never saw this coming nor thought it would ever happen, good to see the old newies back on stage :D

Also shows there is no bitterness between Brain, Robin and Axl.

Exactly. Good to see Axl apparently wasn't bs'ing with his whole "Robin and Brain are still part of the GN'R family..." bit. Perhaps there may still be a role for these guys "behind the scenes" if nothing else...

Any contribution from Robin and Brain on the next album will be a real dream. I miss those guys!

I know you are a fan and have spent your hard earned money to see this band. I am sure you want Guns to move forward, we all do. We can't do anything about it, just wait. Atleast until the time comes (who knows when) let the fans enjoy the show. I like to consider myself a true hardcore fan, and I think it was awesome that Robin and Brain joined them on stage.

Yes suppose you are right mate. Just did not really wanna see them perform with brain and finck again that's all, but the show did have surprises, so i best shut up haha

Yes suppose you are right mate. Just did not really wanna see them perform with brain and finck again that's all, but the show did have surprises, so i best shut up haha

Just keep holding up with this band and do not buy Justin Bieber tickets. Unless you buy them to look at Selena Gomez backstage. She is hot!

Robin, despite my antipathy for him in GNR in general, I will never argue one thing he did for GNR: Encouraging Ax to play TIL, and his guitar solo. It's so much better that DJ's shit.

I wanna hear Buckethead next ;)

Yes! I would of loved to see Bucket and Ron together. rock4 rock1

Guest gunns5

I can only imagine robins face backstage when he heard dj playing his TIL solo tonight, it would of been excruciating.

And btw where's voodoochild tonight? He's gonna have a heartattack (out of amazement) :D

Edited by gunns5