New Album Title poll

fred_carston

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no

everybody would laugh if it was self-titled

I didn't say they wouldn't. I just said it would be the ballsiest name.

no

everybody would laugh if it was self-titled

More people would laugh if it was Legend of the Red Panda <_<

No truer words have ever been spoken.

No way in hell the album will be called The Legend of the Red Panda

The new logo should be a clue. No more Chinese references.

I liked Legend of the red panda! It’s epic yet goofy and kinda cute...

I think self titled album should be left for the future where: a) the current line-up makes a good name for themselves after a few releases OR b ) a post reunion album.

"The General" would make a good album title but I guess that would depend on whether or not the song is album title/single worthy (or if it even gets released). Soulmonster would also make a good title...

I really think they should return to the old formula and name it after another artwork.

Edited by KiraMPD
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Chinese Democracy II is dependent on whether it has any correlation thematically to the first one i think. It might be a good way of bolstering the mystique/name of the first album. Legend of the Red Panda? :lol: Hey, why the fuck not! Self Titled is kinda classy, i like self titled, self titled and plain covered would be good, kinda like a White Album thing. But with that you need to bring the quality of the music waaayy up, people that release albums with plain covers to me are basically saying 'this shit speaks for itself when you sling it on'.

Chinese Democracy II is dependent on whether it has any correlation thematically to the first one i think. It might be a good way of bolstering the mystique/name of the first album. Legend of the Red Panda? :lol: Hey, why the fuck not! Self Titled is kinda classy, i like self titled, self titled and plain covered would be good, kinda like a White Album thing. But with that you need to bring the quality of the music waaayy up, people that release albums with plain covers to me are basically saying 'this shit speaks for itself when you sling it on'.

Sure thing :lol:

If there's no new album anytime soon, how about this to tie us over?

Guns N' Roses: The Chinese Democracy Sessions

- three-disc set (two CDS, one DVD/Blu Ray)

- contains 20 unheard tracks, 10 remixes, and a one-hour documentary on the extensive production of the album

- new interviews with Axl Rose, Richard Fortus, Tommy Stinson, and Dizzy Reed

- video guitar lesson for "Shackler's Revenge" with guitarist Ron Thal

- never before seen in studio footage during the recording of the album

Edit:

It would also have the Red Hand cover. ;)

Edited by Paul Stanley

If there's no new album anytime soon, how about this to tie us over?

Guns N' Roses: The Chinese Democracy Sessions

- three-disc set (two CDS, one DVD/Blu Ray)

- contains 20 unheard tracks, 10 remixes, and a one-hour documentary on the extensive production of the album

- new interviews with Axl Rose, Richard Fortus, Tommy Stinson, and Dizzy Reed

- video guitar lesson for "Shackler's Revenge" with guitarist Ron Thal

- never before seen in studio footage during the recording of the album

Edit:

It would also have the Red Hand cover. ;)

Blurred footage of Buckethead unmasked in the studio. Finally get to see that chicken coop.

I liked Legend of the red panda! It’s epic yet goofy and kinda cute...

I think self titled album should be left for the future where: a) the current line-up makes a good name for themselves after a few releases OR b ) a post reunion album.

"The General" would make a good album title but I guess that would depend on whether or not the song is album title/single worthy (or if it even gets released). Soulmonster would also make a good title...

I really think they should return to the old formula and name it after another artwork.

an intelligent post is a rare thing on this almighty forum :thumbsup: