New Album Title poll

fred_carston

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 years later...

Chinese Democracy

No IIs or anything. Just re-release 1:1 identical version of the old album. Pretend it is brand new music. Give it THE MOST ANTICIPATED ROCK ALBUM EVER treatment and see if anybody remembers CD was released few years back. Just fix mass bans on MyGnr, get HTGTH on board and they'd get away with it.

#LTDforManagerofGNR

#Rockfordementedpeople

Edited by LTD

Man are you guys really this goofy? You like some of these album titles? I voted none of the above, because none of them are any good. CD2 would be the worst name ever. If you want to kill the album before it happens, than name it CD2. Legend of the red panda is the dumbest album name ever (except for CD2). This is the band that released Appetite for Destruction, one of the best album titles ever, now you really want this kind of a joke name??? How the mighty have fallen...

I would vote for a self titled name if it was the original band, or if at least Slash and Duff were back. But not with the current group, name it gnr if you want, but not Guns n' Roses.

A self-titled album would say more than any other title.

Yep. It would say this is GNR and fuck anyone who says different. I like it. I would also like GnFnR. \m/ \m/

I don't like the idea of CD2 because CD wasn't titled CD1. Silly, I know, but it would bother me. And if their going to reuse a previous album title, I think I'd prefer UYI3.

I don't like Legend of the Red Panda, it sounds silly and I would be afraid people wouldn't take it seriously. But I do like the idea of sticking with an Asian theme for a title, if the album is mostly CD leftovers. Just not that one, lol.

I really think they should return to the old formula and name it after another artwork.

I like this idea too.

Man are you guys really this goofy? You like some of these album titles? I voted none of the above, because none of them are any good. CD2 would be the worst name ever. If you want to kill the album before it happens, than name it CD2. Legend of the red panda is the dumbest album name ever (except for CD2). This is the band that released Appetite for Destruction, one of the best album titles ever, now you really want this kind of a joke name??? How the mighty have fallen...

I would vote for a self titled name if it was the original band, or if at least Slash and Duff were back. But not with the current group, name it gnr if you want, but not Guns n' Roses.

What this dude said.

I can't believe people like "Legend Of The Red Panda" as a title.

• Like 1