New Album Title poll

fred_carston

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A self titled album would be the epitome of douchebagery on Axl's parts. Bands always release self titled albums when they feel they're at a point where the band is epitomizing what they are and have always been about. It'd be a massive joke if Axl self titled an album as if to say this is THE Guns N' Roses. He'd just come off like a total ass clown if he did it.

Edited by Bono

LOTRP starts now motherfu*kers!

I guess at most Legend Of The Red Panda was a jokey kind of working title for the album that DJ Ashba mentioned once in a badly translated interview but I do like the complete randomness of it, like someone said earlier it would be laughed at if the album was actually called LOTRP but still if it had that album cover with the warrior on a horse then that did kick ass (even for a fake/leaked artwork its impossible to track down other than a blurred and cut up shot on twitter) but yeah as for now LOTRP is the album equivalent of Rakim Oaks lol

Edited by mango_greyhound

Man are you guys really this goofy? You like some of these album titles? I voted none of the above, because none of them are any good. CD2 would be the worst name ever. If you want to kill the album before it happens, than name it CD2. Legend of the red panda is the dumbest album name ever (except for CD2). This is the band that released Appetite for Destruction, one of the best album titles ever, now you really want this kind of a joke name??? How the mighty have fallen...

I would vote for a self titled name if it was the original band, or if at least Slash and Duff were back. But not with the current group, name it gnr if you want, but not Guns n' Roses.

What this dude said.

I can't believe people like "Legend Of The Red Panda" as a title.

We are always on the same page Doom.

A self titled album would be the epitome of douchebagery on Axl's parts. Bands always release self titled albums when they feel they're at a point where the band is epitomizing what they are and have always been about. It'd be a massive joke if Axl self titled an album as if to say this is THE Guns N' Roses. He'd just come off like a total ass clown if he did it.

But this IS THE Guns N' Roses.

GN'R COMPLAINTS

^^^ My vote goes to this one, but "Saulmonster" is a nice one too.

Saulmonster, lmfao, love it.

Guns N Roses

"The Lost Rose" "Dead Rose" "Lost Guns" idk anything cooler then panda

These guys are artists arnt they, please tell me they can think of something cooler then LOTRP even CD is a lame name in my book. I agree with the guy about 2000 Intentions- great fukin title. Even after the year 2000 it would have Been fine.

all bands need to do a self titled or untitled. something known as "the red album" would be cool. a triple cd with no artwork or pics. containing CD-era and new material and covers.

Sounds cool.

I like the idea of a subtitle, like epic sagas

Chinese Democracy : The General

Chinese Democracy : Elvis Presley and The Monster Of Soul

Chinese Democracy : All In Good Faith

all bands need to do a self titled or untitled. something known as "the red album" would be cool. a triple cd with no artwork or pics. containing CD-era and new material and covers.

Sounds cool.

I like the idea of a subtitle, like epic sagas

Chinese Democracy : The General

Chinese Democracy : Elvis Presley and The Monster Of Soul

Chinese Democracy : All In Good Faith

I like all three of those names without the sub CD