Wow....extreme backlash everywhere

W 23 Axl III

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who sides with Axl here....thinks he will come and be their friend. They are just kissing his ass. The plain, obvious and most apparent truth is that Axl fucked this up big time.

Nope, we were just conscious enough to pay attention for the last 20 years, so it didn't come as any surprise to us. It actually surprises me that so many people could be an active member of a GN'R forum and still be dumb enough to have their world shattered. That's equal parts funny to surprising though, so keep up the good work.

Perhaps b/c Axl really made it seem like he would be there....he usually closes the "fun doors" right away, but he left this one open, so most of us assumed he would at least show respect ad show up. Nope.

So? Are you saying that you're mad because Axl chose to wait to tell you that he wasn't going to be there? And you wouldn't be mad if he shot it down earlier?

Please.

If Axl said NO WAY from the onset, we wouldnt even be discussing this.

But not only did he say no, but he just SOUNDED LIKE A HUGE DICK. Simple. I mean, honestly, who gives a flying fuck about DJ and Bumble. Th entire planet wants the old band back, and this was a chance just to get them on stage together. But Axl is weak and couldnt handle he pressure of showing up.

Eddie Trunk has been praising Axl all day too.

He's kissing ass for another interview. It's so obvious!

Yeah I watch TMS and follow him on Facebook and he does kiss a lot of ass. He can't honestly truly believe this is a good move by Axl.

Yeah I watch TMS and follow him on Facebook and he does kiss a lot of ass. He can't honestly truly believe this is a good move by Axl.

No he can't honestly disagree with you, can he?

Anyone who sides with Axl here....thinks he will come and be their friend. They are just kissing his ass. The plain, obvious and most apparent truth is that Axl fucked this up big time.

Nope, we were just conscious enough to pay attention for the last 20 years, so it didn't come as any surprise to us. It actually surprises me that so many people could be an active member of a GN'R forum and still be dumb enough to have their world shattered. That's equal parts funny to surprising though, so keep up the good work.

Perhaps b/c Axl really made it seem like he would be there....he usually closes the "fun doors" right away, but he left this one open, so most of us assumed he would at least show respect ad show up. Nope.

So? Are you saying that you're mad because Axl chose to wait to tell you that he wasn't going to be there? And you wouldn't be mad if he shot it down earlier?

Please.

But not only did he say no, but he just SOUNDED LIKE A HUGE DICK. Simple. I mean, honestly, who gives a flying fuck about DJ and Bumble. Th entire planet wants the old band back, and this was a chance just to get them on stage together. But Axl is weak and couldnt handle he pressure of showing up.

I give a flying fuck about DJ, Bumble, Tommy, Richard, Chris and Frank....so there ya go.

Please.

I give a flying fuck about DJ, Bumble, Tommy, Richard, Chris and Frank....so there ya go.

I like the new band too. But being honest.

Whatever, the point is.....the world wants to see them back and Axl will hold his grudge about Slash to his deathbed. This isnt about the RnRHoF and Axl not liking it, this is about SLASH.

Please.

Exactly. Most people who care want a reunion. But Axl doesn't want a reunion, we've known that for 10 years. It is his prerogative. As you were saying, this would force him into a reuniting kind of situation and that is why it was important to you. Axl not letting himself being forced into something he has every right not to want does not make him a dick.

Personally I would love for them to reunite though, for the sake of my own personal entertainment, but that doesn't mean I can't tell right from wrong.

Please.

Your post is based on nothing but assumptions and how you choose to interpret things. I don't think Axl owes you anything that would be detrimental to his satisfaction in life.

If you don't want to support anything he does in the future, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. That choice is entirely up to you.

Actually Trunk is way closer to Slash, so you'd think he'd be in SLash's camp right?

Trunk is about getting people to watch his shows/interviews. I can score Slash for an interview. No one can get Axl. He will side with Axl for professional/career reasons.

Yeah honestly, no one really cares about the new lineup except for the hardcore Axl supporters. I'm not saying the new lineup isn't talented. Axl has always surrounded himself with great talent. I loved Buckethead and Robin Fink. But really even then no one gave a shit about those guys being in Guns N' Roses. Everyone wants to see Axl and Slash and Izzy and the original lineup back together.

I have seen several friends on facebook post about this today. None of them had Axl's back lol. There are alot of people replying to the posts too.. None of them are speakling very highly of Axl.

They're just repeating or saying what they think is "cool" to say. No minds of their own.

I have seen several friends on facebook post about this today. None of them had Axl's back lol. There are alot of people replying to the posts too.. None of them are speakling very highly of Axl.

They're just repeating or saying what they think is "cool" to say. No minds of their own.

LOL. I love how Axl supporters on here think Axl is some kind of rebel and not just a douche.

LOL. So Axl is wrong for not doing something he didn't want to and now people can't even support his decision?

You guys are funny with your demanding and narrow minded view of other people's will.

He just sounded like a foolish, immature, spoiled A Hole. The letter wa way over the top. Just say you don't wanna see Slash, thats the reason we all know anyway. His letter was an insult to many.

You know this how?

Maybe most folks can identify an asshole when they see one.

Axl..if you are reading this.....

WHY DON'T YOU STOP PLAYING JUNGLE AND SCOM, SINCE SLASH HAD A HUGE PART IN THOSE SONGS. DOESN'T IT KILL YOU INSIDE TO HEAR THE NOTES SLASH CRAFTED TOGETHER FOR THE INTRO TO JUNGLE? DONT YOU JUST DESPISE DJ PLAYING THE SCOM INTRO?

I MEAN, SLASH WROTE THOSE PARTS. HE IS A CANCER.

WHY STILL PLAY SONGS WRITTEN BY A CANCER?

SEPARATE YOURSELF.

no? oh...ok...then keep playing Slash and Izzy's songs.

Where does Axl mention Slash in his letter?

Does he have to? Or is this WHOLE THING about Slash? hhmmm

My point being that I don't think any of this is about Slash. It's more about protecting his current vision

if he wanted to protect his current vision the why not have a new band name and maybe people would judge them as a new band instead of dragging the guns n roses name through the dirt like he is doing now , if it were me in the current line up i would feel embarassed to be in it , they will never win over the world with what axl is doing ,nobody gives a damm about chinese democracy ,its not a bad record but its not guns n roses and the world will never forgive that , it is really sad what has happend to the once great name of gnr , come on axl dont drag it through the mud anymore , do 3 songs on the rrhof and then move on change the name of the band to axl rose project or whatever you want and prove to the world that you are a great rock star who head is not wedged firmly up your own arse

DOESN'T IT KILL YOU INSIDE TO HEAR THE NOTES SLASH CRAFTED TOGETHER FOR THE INTRO TO JUNGLE? DONT YOU JUST DESPISE DJ PLAYING THE SCOM INTRO?

No, it probably doesn't. Can you stop having a fit now?

Edited by Flayer

I know for myself, that while I am a little pissed at Axl for deciding not to show up, I am much more upset at his childish request to "respectfully" have his name stricken from the record, thus ruining this event for the other members of the band, the HOF, and most importantly the fans, by shitting all over it in the most disrespectful way imaginable.

You know this how?

Maybe most folks can identify an asshole when they see one.

Agreed.

I think it's hilarious that people on here who are supporting Axl think this is some kind of rebel move and he's so cool for doing it. Yeah, for being 50 years old and being immature and can't act like a man and be on stage with the guys who helped make him famous. They act like Axl is just some misunderstood talented musician. Face it, the guy is 50 years old and goes on tour with a Guns N' Roses cover band, he still won't go on stage at a normal time. I mean really who the hell thinks it's a good idea to go on stage on a week night at 11 PM or midnight while the fans who did go and buy a ticket most likely have work the next morning? It's not "cool". People see he's an asshole. It's not listening to "corporate" radio. It's not that people don't have minds of their own. They're just sick of Axl being a douche.

I know for myself, that while I am a little pissed at Axl for deciding not to show up, I am much more upset at his childish request to "respectfully" have his name stricken from the record, thus ruining this event for the other members of the band, the HOF, and most importantly the fans, by shitting all over it in the most disrespectful way imaginable.

very well said!