Wow....extreme backlash everywhere

W 23 Axl III

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"corporate, political bullshit" - way to respect the HOF.

Little Caesar owner Ron Young

The dude owns the Detroit Tigers. He probably is well acquainted with corporate, political bullshit.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

Their crazy bread is amazing.

It's addictive shit for sure!

What I don't understand is why an entire pizza there costs just $5 which is anywhere from 30-60% cheaper than every other place, but the crazy bread, which is essentially just the crust of said pizza with some garlic sauce on it is $3.99.

What I don't understand is why an entire pizza there costs just $5 which is anywhere from 30-60% cheaper than every other place, but the crazy bread, which is essentially just the crust of said pizza with some garlic sauce on it is $3.99.

Because it's no ordinary bread. It's crazy bread.

Now that Axl (and most likely Izzy) won't be there, they (the RRHOF) probably don't give a shit about who shows up now.

That is not true. In their statement, the RRHOF said that Slash, Duff, Steven and Matt would be representing Guns N' Roses at the ceremony.

Axl Rose is being bashed EVERYWHERE.

In the 1980s, any press was good press. Not in the internet age. He is getting murdered by everyone, and rightly so. Everyone just really disappointed in Axl.

I just hope people stop paying for tickets. He needs to be taught a lesson for once in his life.

So true.

I'm actually surprised by the number of people defending Axl. It's usually 90% Axl sucks and 10% Axl is misunderstood. Lately, it's more like 60-70% Axl sucks and 30-40% Axl is misunderstood.

It's because a lot of people think the Hall of Fame is a piss stain.

Great post.

It is funny on this forum that only people who praise Axl are intelligent, non biased, people.

But if somebody doesn't praise him, then they are no name, attention seeking douche bags.

Quite the double standard.

Edited by Groghan

It's like coffee shops punching the holes out of the middle of donuts,baking them up and selling you a pile of them in a box. :lol:

It's like coffee shops punching the holes out of the middle of donuts,baking them up and selling you a pile of them in a box. :lol:

Hey! Those are genius.

Haters.

I'm actually surprised by the number of people defending Axl. It's usually 90% Axl sucks and 10% Axl is misunderstood. Lately, it's more like 60-70% Axl sucks and 30-40% Axl is misunderstood.

It's because a lot of people think the Hall of Fame is a piss stain.

Nothing that a little Products%5C57037-51516.jpg can't fix.