Wow....extreme backlash everywhere

W 23 Axl III

Guest gunns5

I don't care if Axl doesn't show at RRHOF but really would be nice to see some new songs "same bat time"

nowhere in the article did Axl even mention any new music, just more touring... If only he was as passionate about releasing music for the fans, as opposed to going out of his way days before the rnrhof, to inform them of something that isn't really productive of what he's trying to ahieve with current gnr, then we'd have new music by now....

#same bat time same bat tour

I just want some fkn new music :P

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not correct at all. I have read several articles that praise him, and there are a ton of positive comments on Twitter.

Stop listening to corporate radio.

Nah man, sorry. Here and there, there are Aholes saying Axl has integrity. 99% of the internet is killing Axl.

He looks like the biggest A Hole around. And I used to adore Axl.

I'm pretty sure to let him know that YOU no longer adore him you and the rest of the "fans"

That's not correct at all. I have read several articles that praise him, and there are a ton of positive comments on Twitter.

Nah man, sorry. Here and there, there are Aholes saying Axl has integrity. 99% of the internet is killing Axl.

I'm pretty sure to let him know that YOU no longer adore him you and the rest of the "fans"

Make a poll in this forum.

DOESN'T IT KILL YOU INSIDE TO HEAR THE NOTES SLASH CRAFTED TOGETHER FOR THE INTRO TO JUNGLE? DONT YOU JUST DESPISE DJ PLAYING THE SCOM INTRO?

No, it probably doesn't. Can you stop having a fit now?

Don't worry this fool (and the rest of them) will get over it flayer, oh yeah we must depise another guitar player (like it has NEVER happened in other bands before) for playing another's notes. I don't care aobut Fergie/Myles doing GNR songs but that's just me I guess.

Edited by Nicc

I think some people totally lost their minds. Why should anyone be uspet about Axl not showing at HOF ? HOF is a joke, Madonna is inducted Kiss isn't enough said. Real music fans should knwo that HOF is BS nothing more it's only purpose is to generate income for some fat, corparate riff-offs.

Then some people are angry at Axl for one reason and one reason only - the stage was set for a reunion - song, performance tour etc. And a lot of people had this moment in their wet dreams and now big, red, angry uncle Axl destroyed their dreams. What a shame.

And the only way out for Axl was to neglect it why because being on the same stage with Slash and rest of the pack + even playing one song would generate so much pressure for reunion that it would kill any interest in new band.Axl showed that he cares and believe in what he is doing know and he is focused on this lineup. What's wrong with that he's fucking rich why can't he do whatever he wants with whoever he wants ?

And it is rebellion Axl showed numerous times that he doesn't care about money, fans, journalists, critics , if that isn't rock n' rol what is ? Kissing every ass like Slash - give me a break.

Ty, couldnt said it better :thumbsup:

Make a poll in this forum.

FOR WHAT? :shrugs:<_<

Edited by Nicc

I don't care if Axl doesn't show at RRHOF but really would be nice to see some new songs "same bat time"

nowhere in the article did Axl even mention any new music, just more touring... If only he was as passionate about releasing music for the fans, as opposed to going out of his way days before the rnrhof, to inform them of something that isn't really productive of what he's trying to ahieve with current gnr, then we'd have new music by now....

Or at least they could come back to Australia for some more touring :lol:

Guest gunns5

Or at least they could come back to Australia for some more touring :lol:

that would work too :D

Axl Rose declines induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Now THAT'S being a rock star - Dane Cook's Twitter

I LOVE Axl Rose ....He'a a rock star..He's supposed to be controversial...Rock On Mr. Rose, Rock On!!!! - Kirstie Alley's Twitter

Axl Rose: Genius confirmed. - Chuck Klosterman's Twitter

Axl Rose does incredibly rock and roll thing, declines induction to Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. - Dave Clark's Twitter

I say without sarcasm that I have a ton of respect for Axl Rose's commitment to being a self-absorbed maniac. - Spike Eskin's Twitter

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/a-history-of-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-no-shows-20120412

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/axl-rose-inducted-rock-roll-hall-fame-named-valuable-player-article-1.1060665

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1683005/axl-rose-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-guns-n-roses.jhtml

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1682996/axl-rose-rock-n-roll-hall-of-fame-open-letter.jhtml

And so on and so on....

Sounds like they're trying to score free backstage passes/interviews.

Personally, I think it sucks he's not going but with the "Axl hates my guts" comment etc, it would be a tough situation to walk into for him. If there we comments like "Water under the bridge, I can't wait to see my old bandmate!" etc, he might have gone.

you kinda seem like one too. if you no longer adore Axl...why are you here? not sure if you are supporting the backlash, but it certainly seems that way.

and the cycle continues.

Most are just tourist GNR fans or media who just want a story. any fan who changes their mind over this has just been delusional all these years. Axl just stayed true to himself while the whole media, industry, "fans" try to railroad a reunion for their own personal reasons. While again never addressing what Axl said. There is a problem between him and other members, maybe personal maybe just in terms of moving forward with a band. Plus the HOF inducted who they wanted. if you understand these basic things how can you blame Axl?

and it's the HOF the AFD would have never even played this gig back in the day. Just cos they old doesn't mean they have to suck.

:rofl-lol:

The usual overreaction. Any time Axl does anything that makes the "mainstream press," here's the typical reaction:

-75%: drones who hate Axl because that's what they've been told to do by the press. They're not really Guns fans; these are the people who spell his name "Axel" and have in depth opinions like "Axel is a dick who cares he sucks anyway. Slash is cool though lulz"

-25%: GNR fans; split about 50/50 between supporting Axl ("Axlites") or bashing him ("Reunionists") with some who don't really care one way or another

Most are just tourist GNR fans or media who just want a story. any fan who changes their mind over this has just been delusional all these years. Axl just stayed true to himself while the whole media, industry, "fans" try to railroad a reunion for their own personal reasons. While again never addressing what Axl said. There is a problem between him and other members, maybe personal maybe just in terms of moving forward with a band. Plus the HOF inducted who they wanted. if you understand these basic things how can you blame Axl?

and it's the HOF the AFD would have never even played this gig back in the day. Just cos they old doesn't mean they have to suck.

The peace that Axl needed to make has been made with everyone except Slash. The right thing for the Rock Hall to have done was acknowledge Chinese Democracy.

Too bad he didn't put this on video, and just sent it the day of the show.

The peace that Axl needed to make has been made with everyone except Slash. The right thing for the Rock Hall to have done was acknowledge Chinese Democracy.

Too bad he didn't put this on video, and just sent it the day of the show.

He seems to have doubts about Steven, maybe tour wise. I think they really should have inducted GNR, everyone. It's too much of a slap in the face from an

Industry that has tried to stop CD era happening in so many ways. It's easy for us to just say suck it up. But who does that themselves in their own life. It has repercussions and if you can live with them maybe you wouldn't be in a big band like GNR. you'd just be working in mcdonalds happy to take what comes.

The Hof could easily let CD in. But they wanted the glory of the reunion show. Outside of that they don't care.

What about Izzy? he called it from birth.