[ALMOST OFFICIAL] Slash, Matt, Steven, Duff, Gilby WILL perform at the Hall of Fame. Myles MIGHT sing!

Nosaj Thing

Myles can't sing, wtf! is ridiculous. If Axl bring Ashba for playin' guitar everybody will be disapointe, but if Slash bring Myles there is no problem? Are you crazy? The most identify in GNR songs from appettite era is Axl voice.

Well, there one huge difference you probably forgot! There's no need for Axl to bring Ashba since Slash is there. Axl ain't there, so they will need a singer. And also, Axl is not the only identifiable ting on Appetite. I would say he's kinda equal with Slash on that one. Izzy and Steven are very well up there as well. Love Duff, but he's not as noticeable as the others on Appetite.

Anyway, great that they are playing at least. Well 3/5 of GNR. So should be fun. Love that Gilby is in there as well, in the absence of Izzy. Just get Teddy now, and play Bad Obsession :thumbsup:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of who is going to be there, with Axl, Izzy and Dizzy not being there, it's going to suck major ass...

This is essentially going to be a "Slash solo show" performance, with special guests such as Duff, Steven and Matt.....That IS what it is to me. I feel sorry for all those people who where expecting alot more in relation to this event, but I saw this coming a mile off to be honest.

How is 60 percent of the real lineup a Slash solo performance? And how does Dizzy not being there suck major ass? What the fuck would he even do there, honestly? Without Axl, there would be nothing for Dizzy to play.

Please don't let slashes bitch sing. Use duff.

I love Duff, really do, but I've never been into the whole punk "I can't sing" singing thing.

He really gives It's So Easy that extra punch, tho. Ever seen It's So Easy by Loaded live? Awesome.

Regardless of who is going to be there, with Axl, Izzy and Dizzy not being there, it's going to suck major ass...

This is essentially going to be a "Slash solo show" performance, with special guests such as Duff, Steven and Matt.....That IS what it is to me. I feel sorry for all those people who where expecting alot more in relation to this event, but I saw this coming a mile off to be honest.

I can't argue that it won't be the same as having all 5 there, but it's hardly something to feel sorry about. Watching them accept their awards and performing is still a treat for fans. And that's the only reason they are doing it, for the fans. Those guys didn't let us down, and I for one appreciate that.

I can't argue that it won't be the same as having all 5 there, but it's hardly something to feel sorry about. Watching them accept their awards and performing is still a treat for fans. And that's the only reason they are doing it, for the fans. Those guys didn't let us down, and I for one appreciate that.

+1

Spot on woman

just please no Kid Rock singing Paradise City, I think that is a given considering he covers that song, but please do not let him sing that tonight

Oh who am I kidding, of course he will play it

are they legally allowed to play CD songs ??

Probably not. They're probably just gonna go with the songs that got them inducted into the HOF in the first place instead of the stuff people don't really like.

I think they can play live any song they want. Otherwise "bar bands" couldn't play anything. :D

But it's a different story when you re-record someting and selling this stuff.

Spot on man.

well said man

Very well said!

Horseshit. Why is everyone getting excited? It's just Velvet Revolver plus Myles :shrugs:

You really cannot have Guns N Roses without Axl Rose & Izzy Stradlin at least.

The current GNR lineup are oceans better than Velvet Revolver and whatever else Slash has been up to over the years.

Anyone who disagrees is just butthurt and living in the past. (or hasn't even listened to the current GNR lineup much.)

Horseshit. Why is everyone getting excited? It's just Velvet Revolver plus Myles :shrugs:

You really cannot have Guns N Roses without Axl Rose & Izzy Stradlin at least.

The current GNR lineup are oceans better than Velvet Revolver and whatever else Slash has been up to over the years.

Anyone who disagrees is just butthurt and living in the past. (or hasn't even listened to the current GNR lineup much.)

I take umbrage with the "living in the past" comment since Axl plays majority AfD/Illusions material on his tours. Slash and Duff release new music (as does Izzy) on a pretty consistent basis. So if anyone is living in the past, it's Axl.

I'm excited because I'll get to see proshot Duff, Slash, and Adler playing classic songs. That's why I'm excited.