Del James claims that Faster Pussycat was better than the RNRHOF

Tyler Drama

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine if there was a reunion (not gonna happen but just imagine), Duff, Izzy and Slash would not tolerate all the suck ass of Axl entourage. Beta, iarmo, Del... Urgh.

You just made a contradictory claim.

For there to be a reunion, Duff, Izzy, and Slash would have to tolerate all the suck ass of Axl entourage.

But revisionists seem to forget: Axl had to tolerate Izzy not enjoying the fame and limelight, and Duff and Slash's drug and booze addictions that were destroying the band.

LOL@Del James, talentless writer.

Guns N' Roses reunites for Hall of Fame induction : suck on that!

correction:

Miles N' Revolvers reunites for Hall of Fame induction :

The two most important figures for GnR were not there: the founding fathers of GnR were not there

Imagine if there was a reunion (not gonna happen but just imagine), Duff, Izzy and Slash would not tolerate all the suck ass of Axl entourage. Beta, iarmo, Del... Urgh.

This is why they keep advising and backing his irrational decisions. They know if he reunites, their positions will become compromised. They do everything in their powers to keep Axl deluded because their livelihood depends on it.

This is why they keep advising and backing his irrational decisions. They know if he reunites, their positions will become compromised. They do everything in their powers to keep Axl deluded because their livelihood depends on it.

"They" are not the reason why Axl does not want a reunion. In simplest terms, Axl does not like the music that Velvet Revolver makes.

"They" are not the reason why Axl does not want a reunion. In simplest terms, Axl does not like the music that Velvet Revolver makes.

You are wrong imo

You just made a contradictory claim.

For there to be a reunion, Duff, Izzy, and Slash would have to tolerate all the suck ass of Axl entourage.

But revisionists seem to forget: Axl had to tolerate Izzy not enjoying the fame and limelight, and Duff and Slash's drug and booze addictions that were destroying the band.

LOL@Del James, talentless writer.

Guns N' Roses reunites for Hall of Fame induction : suck on that!

correction:

Miles N' Revolvers reunites for Hall of Fame induction :

The two most important figures for GnR were not there: the founding fathers of GnR were not there

This. Absolutely this.

I'm pretty sure the reason he doesn't reunite isn't because he doesn't like VR's music. He's made his reasons pretty clear.

I'm not saying his "crew" is the reason for no reunion. But, I do believe that they have reason to advise against one based on their own personal intentions and not based on Axl's best interests.

...says the 3-posts idiot. :laugh:

If you read the Slash book, he mentions Del. Del was no one who worked his way up the ranks. Del became Axl's yes man. Del had a ball spending all that GN'R were earning during the UYI tour. Axl like Del because Del says yes to everything Axl says. Sad but true, apparently :shrugs:

Yeah because we all know Slash doesn't lie :lol:

I doubt he'd lie then have it printed. Bottom line is, Slash was there, you or I wasn't. Del was a bad thing for GN'R, a good thing for Axl, or atleast Axl thought / thinks so.

Edited by vaida

If you read the Slash book, he mentions Del. Del was no one who worked his way up the ranks. Del became Axl's yes man. Del had a ball spending all that GN'R were earning during the UYI tour. Axl like Del because Del says yes to everything Axl says. Sad but true, apparently :shrugs:

Yeah because we all know Slash doesn't lie :lol:

I doubt he'd lie then have it printed. Bottom line is, Slash was there, you or I wasn't. Del was a bad thing for GN'R, a good thing for Axl, or atleast Axl thought / thinks so.

Erm Slash lied in the public domain, not opinion but a fact.

Not ragging on him, I don't believe anything they say.

What did Del do to the band again? Haven't read Slash's book in ages

Del worked his way up, basically by agreeing with Axl on everything. He became an Axl yes man, and Axl liked that.

During the huge UYI tour, GN'R were making serious cash, the problem was, Del was organizing themed parties, and all sorts of other stuff to keep the band happy, at a huge expense. They were blowing serious money as well as making it. The themed parties didn't go down well. Slash attended 1 or 2 of them, something like that.

Doesn't Axl hate Faster Pussycat? I thought in Slash's book, it said that they hated opening for a stupid band like Faster Pussycat or something along those lines.

I hate when people call the Lebeises hangers-on, because I truly believe they aren't, that they have good intentions (even though the road to hell is paved with good intentions). However, Del. . . I feel like I've never seen him have his own opinion. He's always siding with Axl to an extreme -- if Axl's hate for Slash on a scale of 1-10 was 10, Del's would be 40.

Be a yes-man to Axl? Being part of Axl's entourage? Was he one of the middle men others had to go through to reach Axl? Or was he just a stoner friend? IDK, who the fuck cares?

As far as I know, Del had been hanging out with Axl and West Arkeen since the 80s. To me Del's about as interesting as Dizzy. :shrugs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del_James

He wrote (the very mediocre) short story that impregnated axl to give manbirth to November Rain. Between licking Axl's testicles and stroking the shaft Del likes to lambast the fan base whenever they get too uppity.

Edited by tuyfuvk17

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del_James

He wrote (the very mediocre) short story that impregnated axl to give manbirth to November Rain. Between licking Axl's testicles and stroking the shaft Del likes to lambast the fan base whenever they get too uppity.

November Rain existed before Del wrote Without You. The end product was co-inspired from eachother.

Yes, it was a very mediocre story

Edited by KiraMPD