Would anybody else like to see Slash, Duff, Stevie and whoever else tour playing GNR songs this Summer?

ITW 2012

Would anybody else like to see Slash, Duff, Stevie and whoever else tour playing GNR songs this Summer? I really think they should do it. I'm not a Myles fan, but the other guys sound so amazing together. New GNR has never played Paradise City this good, imo.

Edited by ITW 2012

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Slash, Duff, Steven/Matt, Izzy formed a band and toured, playing a VERY select few GnR songs - such as It's So Easy and Dust N Bones - and recorded a new album together I would fucking love that. Duff half-seriously mentioned doing something like that with Izzy last summer, but quickly retracted it. And as we know, Izzy was interested in the VR project until the other guys were adamant on getting a lead singer.

If Slash, Duff, Steven/Matt, Izzy formed a band and toured, playing a VERY select few GnR songs - such as It's So Easy and Dust N Bones - and recorded a new album together I would fucking love that. Duff half-seriously mentioned doing something like that with Izzy last summer, but quickly retracted it. And as we know, Izzy was interested in the VR project until the other guys were adamant on getting a lead singer.

Would love it. Izzy/Slash/Duff/Steven create such a great sound together. Izzy and Duff can sing pretty well. Is it Axl? No, but at least it wouldn't be a wannabe shitting on old material.

Would anybody else like to see Slash, Duff, Stevie and whoever else tour playing GNR songs this Summer? I really think they should do it. I'm not a Myles fan, but the other guys sound so amazing together. New GNR has never played Paradise City this good, imo.

Sure, why not? I'm not a big Myles fan too.

But this isn't gonna happen, because Slash busy about his solo career

I was just listening to the SCOM version from last night

Now SCOM was played very well at the 2 GNR shows I have seen in the past couple of months, but this version from the HOF just has such energy and power to it, I love it! Its so great to hear it played by Slash, Duff, and Stven (and Gilby). Myles did awesome as well - of course nobody can sing it like Axl but he did very well