Slash - One Last Thrill song thread

Naupis

I am sure there will be better and longer solos later in the album so I am not worried the first 2 are short.

I have to say though Slash's riffing is awesome on these songs we've heard. This is the best his guitar has sounded in a while.

This is shaping up to be a real rock and roll album, which is exactly what I was hoping for.

gotta agree with Myles being the weak link here.. His voice is kind of annoying at times.. I honestly would rather hear Todd sing....

Not sure I agree. I think Myles sounds excellent during the chorus, but his vocal style during the verses (on THIS song) are an acquired taste. Musically I think it is fucking brilliant. Really in your face rock n roll.

gotta agree with Myles being the weak link here.. His voice is kind of annoying at times.. I honestly would rather hear Todd sing....

I would agree that his voice grates when signing fast last this. Sounds much better on the other stuff...

pretty terrible tbh, Myles sounds god awful on this.

True. That high pitched yell at the begining simply killed it. That incoherent mumbling on the verses didn't help either, pretty generic.

Edited by Chewbacca

pretty terrible tbh, Myles sounds god awful on this.

True. That high pitched yell at the begining simply killed it. That incoherent mumbling on the verses didn't help either, pretty generic.

No, his voice throughout killed it. The drumming was good, not as good as some people mentioned here. I was expecting something like Brain's drumming in Riad :lol:

Uninspired and rehashed solo, sorry.