2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why they haven't at least tried OMG or Going Down live, they were both on the setlist as an option. I know that Pearl Jam drastically changes up their set every show and it is pretty cool seeing how different the vibe of each show is from the next. Not that GNR doesn't put on a great show, but it would be awesome so see a bit more song rotation.

Edited by WhazUp

I honestly can't see modern Russians getting into Appetite for Destruction.

I don’t know much about Russian’s, although I have met many Eastern Europeans, and their views tend to focus on the vocal. Like it or not, they think highly of people like Barry White, Tom Jones, voices they describe as ‘super’. They also tend to like the old bands like Deep Purple, Motor Head. Metallica too reigns supreme amongst most of them. They don’t seem to mention Guns N’Roses. I’ve never heard a comment from them on Axl Rose’s voice.

Whenever I think of Russia I think of Fallout 3 idkw.

But if they don't play anything remotely different from the UCAP tour, GNR have shot themselves in the foot. Hinting at things on fb/Twitter and not following through is not the way to treat your hardcore fanbase. Don't say shit if you ain't gonna deliver.

They haven't said new music would be played at the first show of the tour. They have hinted that new music may be played at some time during the tour...

Just relax, dudes....

They have only played for 30 minutes lol..

Enough time for two more classics and a solo.

You really thought they would start the first half hour of the show with two new songs? :unsure:

No... but I was thinking how the last 30 minutes could be filled, before someone pulls the plug. But I read it wrong... I thought 30 minutes left.

Edited by Billy B

1- Intro

2- Chinese Democracy

3- Welcome To The Jungle

4- It's So Easy

5- Mr. Brownstone

6- Sorry

7- Rocket Queen

8- Estranged

9- Fortus Solo

Let me guess, Paradise City + confetti at the end.

Wouldn't it be amazing, if they dropped Paradise City, and played a new tune that could equal Paradise City in all it's magnitude.

Impossible I know, but it would do wonders for Axl's new line up, to put off the impossible.

1- Intro

2- Chinese Democracy

3- Welcome To The Jungle

4- It's So Easy

5- Mr. Brownstone

6- Sorry

7- Rocket Queen

8- Estranged

9- Fortus Solo

10- Live and Let Die

Vaida can you stop spamming the thread with your nonsense bullshit? Thanks.

Edited by bumblecool

Well I definetly can say that Metallica and Nirvana are MUCH MORE popular then GNR. Funny thing the reason I began listen to GNR was all my classmates listened to Metallica and seemed like no one listened to GNR...and I really didn`t like my classmates.

We need a mod to clean up this thread, like...pronto.

I want updates, not the same cast of jackasses cluttering the tread with their negativity.

^

Negativity? Just pointing out how unlikely it is that anything remotely out of the ordinary is ever going to happen.

I honestly can't see modern Russians getting into Appetite for Destruction.

I don’t know much about Russian’s, although I have met many Eastern Europeans, and their views tend to focus on the vocal. Like it or not, they think highly of people like Barry White, Tom Jones, voices they describe as ‘super’. They also tend to like the old bands like Deep Purple, Motor Head. Metallica too reigns supreme amongst most of them. They don’t seem to mention Guns N’Roses. I’ve never heard a comment from them on Axl Rose’s voice.

Whenever I think of Russia I think of Fallout 3 idkw.

They could easily get away with playing new stuff in Russia.

I bet if they play Japan again we will get new stuff.

1- Intro

2- Chinese Democracy

3- Welcome To The Jungle

4- It's So Easy

5- Mr. Brownstone

6- Sorry

7- Rocket Queen

8- Estranged

9- Fortus Solo

10- Live and Let Die

Vaida can you stop spamming the thread with your nonsense bullshit? Thanks.

LOL