Least/Most favorite member of the current lineup

Least/Most favorite member of the current lineup  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

least favourite - AXL ROSE ,he killed GUNS N ROSES,he made one fuckin terrbile album in 15 years,he cant sing anymore

most favourite - Dizzy ,he still play great,he looks great and Baba O Riley is th best part of the show rock1

Sorry Dizzy but members of the band aren't allowed to vote on this forum.

The only two members I really care about are Axl and Bumblefoot. That's not to say I dislike the others, I just don't feel particularly excited by them as musicians, songwriters or band members (although Richards Bond theme was pretty badass!).

Axl is a great songwriter and frontman but I find him intensely frustrating and somewhat lazy.

Ron is a huge asset to this group and my interest in New GNR would diminish greatly if he ever left. I'm a big fan of his solo work and I really hope he'll have some creative input on future Guns material. I believe this is what Ron is holding out for and why he puts up with the relentless touring of the old catalogue. I just hope Axl realises what an asset he is and lets him utilise his skills in the studio sometime soon, otherwise I don't see Ron sticking around much longer...

As for my least favourite? I don't dislike any of the band, but Stinson always struck me as a bit of a prick. Dunno why, I just get that vibe off him.

Edited by Towelie

That's not to say I dislike the others, I just don't feel particularly excited by them as musicians, songwriters or band members

I actually loved both of Tommy's solo albums. Great vibe, good songs. Have you heard them?

Makes it a bit hard with Axl in there...

If we are including Axl then my least and most favorite would be Axl.

Excluding Axl...

Least: Chris Pitman (it's not that I dislike him, it's just that I don't care...)

Most: Bumblefoot (... Donnington 2006)

Edited by KiraMPD