London 31.05

GivenToFly

Implying that Axl cutting one show early for transport reasons negates the previous tours where he didn't give a fuck every single night is hilarious.

Not meaning to downplay the gesture, I think it's cool on Axl's part, but it doesn't suddenly make Axl some pariah of fan-consideration. Love him or hate him (I love the guy, saw him twice this tour and would see him ten times more if I could) there's no sense in blowing things like this out of proportion.

Edited by KetchupNotMayo

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2hours50 of rock n' roll, Izzy on 6 songs, 14 years, Dead Flowers. Wow Kickass gig !

Yes. Izzy! Take note kids (Nu fans). That's how it used to be. TWAT is right.....

what am I suppose to take note of? Why can't we have the best of both worlds?

Because as technically perfect these hired guys are, the magic isn't there. Good shows- yes. Magic/chemistry-no.

Shut up. Don't tell people to "take notes" or call them "nu fans" because it sounds incredibly stupid and snobbish.

That it does my friend.

Doesnt get much better than Izzy's electric guitar on One in a Million. Axl + Izzy = greatest duo, should do an album.

A duet album by Axl and Izzy would be incredible. Can you imagine how good that album would be?

Prob be best Axl's done since UYI's

setlist please

Setlist

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Better

Tommy Stinson Solo - Motivation

14 Years with Izzy Stradlin

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Shackler's Revenge

Dizzy Reed Solo

Street Of Dreams

You could Be Mine with Izzy Stradlin !

DJ Ashba Solo - Ballad Of Death

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

Axl Rose Solo

November Rain

Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Solo - Glad To Be Here

Don't Cry

Civil War

Dead Flowers with Izzy Stradlin!

Knockin' On Heaven's Door with Izzy !

Nightrain with Izzy !

Jam Chip Away/ Paradise City with Izzy

581175_419978501375576_1771305634_n.jpg

536505_10150818293065059_1906862933_n.jpg

:devil:

FINALLY (in the Rock's voice) lol

they did some more jams with the man, cool,

and yeah while I agree zep, well if I were you I'd refrain from the "shutting up" part (though it's tempting :tongue2: ) just so they won't ban or warn you or anything

Implying that Axl cutting one show early for transport reasons negates the previous tours where he didn't give a fuck every single night is hilarious.

Not meaning to downplay the gesture, I think it's cool on Axl's part, but it doesn't suddenly make Axl some pariah of fan-consideration. Love him or hate him (I love the guy, saw him twice this tour and would see him ten times more if I could) there's no sense in blowing things like this out of proportion.

qualifiedtraindriver.jpg

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

Edited by Dazey

Doesnt get much better than Izzy's electric guitar on One in a Million. Axl + Izzy = greatest duo, should do an album.

A duet album by Axl and Izzy would be incredible. Can you imagine how good that album would be?

Prob be best Axl's done since UYI's

Gotta disagree with you there. I love Chinese Democracy. A duet album with Izzy would be a completely different kind of awesome though.

well tell that to the usual types on the other thread about this topic who decided to keep this topic going

Nightrain with Izzy Stradlin :thumbsup:

Damn Straight Angeles! I'll drink to that! Care 2 join me? :wub:

sure!!!! :kiss:

Angeles,due to your undying loyalty and ever present support I would like to pay for you to be a supporter,is that okay ? :lub:

Shoot me an answer. :kiss:

qualifiedtraindriver.jpg

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

lol too much, I wonder what he'd be like if he was a conductor or some shit hehe

Angeles,due to your undying loyalty and ever present support I would like to pay for you to be a supporter,is that okay ? :lub:

Can I has too? :3

Can I has too? :3

Me 3 :tongue2:

Axl and Izzy making an album would be to GNR what Beggars Banquet is to the Rolling Stones, which is my favorite Stones album and arguably their best. It's on youtube for free btw. They should do it. It would be really good for both of them, and make the best album of this decade. There's really that much talent and chemistry between those two. They're on par with Jagger/Richard, Page/Plant, McCartney/Lennon. It'd be a creative/artistic album, a cheap album, a short album, and it would sell millions.

I wonder what Izzy thinks about the people surrounding Axl... especially Beta and Jarmo.

I think he probably doesn't know who Jarmo is.

Jarmo has a laminate,I doubt its an issue.

If I met Axl I'd be hoping I'd laminated the inside of my boxers!!! :blink:

Dazey I love your Brit sense of humor,and the fact that you wind people up on purpose.

Sad that your exquisite sense of humor/irony goes over many heads here.

Dazey I love your Brit sense of humor,and the fact that you wind people up on purpose.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm bringin' it stateside again in a little over three months! Watch out y'all colonials! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

today should just be a celebration.

we are all GNR fans.

original or Axl's dudes.

even with an important message (btw everyone including myself needs to see) you still had to make a little beeline for the new band just couldn't help yo' self (they do deserve respect to lol)

yeah I think sailaway is human, not a drone

Edited by Nicc

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Props where props are due,I admire intelligence you seem to be endowed with such,still laugh over the TM threads. :lol::thumbsup:

re loveline,hook up,

I think sailaway might be a person

I am indeed a person,if there were any doubt.

I am fully human,blood,guts,feelings etc.

Got no probs acknowledging/ helping people I agree with.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm bringin' it stateside again in a little over three months! Watch out y'all colonials! :lol:

Bring it Dazey,would love to share a drink or three.

3 months eh? Keep in touch.

You sound like someone fun to get drunk and disorderly with.

But I hate the BBA Dude,wanna-be-insider,bullshit.