London 31.05

GivenToFly

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOF was awesome. Loved seeing Adler on stage with Slash and Duff. Myles nailed it.

Good times.

This. It was a shame Axl and Izzy didn't attend, but it was a great performance without them nonetheless, and fans of Guns N Roses definitely appreciated it.

Exactly.

One group performed for the fans. One group cared more about the behind the scenes aspects of the RnRHOF. Wish group number two cared more about the fans than they did all the other drama.

This isnt a hof thread.

You never went to the show.

cupcake elsewhere :)

HOF was awesome. Loved seeing Adler on stage with Slash and Duff. Myles nailed it.

Good times.

This. It was a shame Axl and Izzy didn't attend, but it was a great performance without them nonetheless, and fans of Guns N Roses definitely appreciated it.

Exactly.

One group performed for the fans. One group cared more about the behind the scenes aspects of the RnRHOF. Wish group number two cared more about the fans than they did all the other drama.

Oh yes, when Steven Adler from group 1 attacked the current members it was all for the fans.

When Axl, Dizzy or Izzy put on fantastic rock shows, that has nothing to do with the fans. The ONLY way to show that you care for the fans is to play at the RRHOF. Nothing else counts.

"Groups"? Are there two gangs now? Opposing political parties or something? Geez... :confused:

All I know is that Izzy played with the band in London for two nights and seemed to be enjoying himself. It was cool. Let's not spin this into something more, 'kay? :rolleyes:

"Groups"? Are there two gangs now? Opposing political parties or something? Geez... :confused:

No, there's just one big happy family. Geez - get real! smiley-confused.gif

All I know is that Izzy played with the band in London for two nights and seemed to be enjoying himself. It was cool. Let's not spin this into something more, 'kay? :rolleyes:

That bit of advice would have been appropriate if it had gone out sooner rolleyes.gif

Edited by The Archer

Good times.

Exactly.

Oh yes, when Steven Adler from group 1 attacked the current members it was all for the fans.

When Axl, Dizzy or Izzy put on fantastic rock shows, that has nothing to do with the fans. The ONLY way to show that you care for the fans is to play at the RRHOF. Nothing else counts.

Well Groghan certainly thinks there are two "groups" in question here so for responding to him, I used his own vocabulary.

If you're having a problem with the spin, why dont you direct your concerns to Groghan as its his spin that has you rolling eyes?

Oh I'm pretty much aware of how things are and they certainly aren't a big fucking family. I'm the last person you need to tell to "get real". What I'm mostly opposing is the implication of the notion that Izzy is somehow "taking sides".

Well Groghan certainly thinks there are two "groups" in question here so for responding to him, I used his own vocabulary.

If you're having a problem with the spin, why dont you direct your concerns to Groghan as its his spin that has you rolling eyes?

It was directed at both of you. :)

Edited by KiraMPD

Oh I'm pretty much aware of how things are and they certainly aren't a big fucking family. I'm the last person you need to tell to "get real". What I'm mostly opposing is the implication of the notion that Izzy is somehow "taking sides".

It was directed at both of you. :)

It didnt have to be directed at me at all because I was simply going by Groghan's logic in responding to him, not endorsing it. As long as he keeps trying to divide the GN'R legacy into good guys vs bad guys, there will be a problem that needs to be addressed.

Well, maybe he has and maybe he hasn't . But, appearing with Guns after not showing up with at the HOF certainly was attention catching. In fact, it certainly did upset some people here.