London 31.05

GivenToFly

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty obvious what this thread was intended to do

This thread was intended to express my love and passion for Izzy and Axl. I'm not sure what you mean.

youre such an idiot. lemme guess, youre gonna report me

Edited by ZoSoRose

This thread was intended to express my love and passion for Izzy and Axl. I'm not sure what you mean.

Funny you should mention the HOF ceremony then. Neither one showed up to it. I did see Axl and Izzy playing with a bunch of fruity looking people recently though.

Pretty awesome! I always get chills when Izzy and Axl get together. It was amazing! It was everything I thought the RNRHOF would be.

Thoughts?

Seeing as you're just basically commenting on the show last night,mind if I merge your comments in to that thread?

youre such an idiot. lemme guess, youre gonna report me

I'm guessing all his "reports" are laughed at anyway

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I have about half of Dead Flowers but my connection is too slow to upload it so it looks like I won't be able to upload any my videos until I get home.

I had a fantastic view. The backstage area was wide open so I could look down into it. Was cool watching what goes on backstage while the show was on. Those roadies work HARD!

Anyway, I could see Izzy most of the time. He was sitting on an amp with some woman (presume his partner). He just sat with his guitar on his lap ready to go on again.

HOF was awesome. Loved seeing Adler on stage with Slash and Duff. Myles nailed it.

Good times.

This. It was a shame Axl and Izzy didn't attend, but it was a great performance without them nonetheless, and fans of Guns N Roses definitely appreciated it.

Exactly.

One group performed for the fans. One group cared more about the behind the scenes aspects of the RnRHOF. Wish group number two cared more about the fans than they did all the other drama.

Pretty awesome! I always get chills when Izzy and Axl get together. It was amazing! It was everything I thought the RNRHOF would be.

Thoughts?

This didn't really need a new thread,it's a comment on the show being discussed in this thread.

So your comment and the subsequent posts were moved here.

This thread is not about the HOF,so any further discussion of HOF should be directed to the HOF thread.

Thank You :)

with izzy

Anyone else notice DJ doing the low vocals during the chorus of Paradise City?

Good performance. Izzy is awesome. He seems to get along really well with the band. Really cool seeing him on stage again.

HOF was awesome. Loved seeing Adler on stage with Slash and Duff. Myles nailed it.

Good times.

This. It was a shame Axl and Izzy didn't attend, but it was a great performance without them nonetheless, and fans of Guns N Roses definitely appreciated it.

Exactly.

One group performed for the fans. One group cared more about the behind the scenes aspects of the RnRHOF. Wish group number two cared more about the fans than they did all the other drama.

Oh yes, when Steven Adler from group 1 attacked the current members it was all for the fans.

When Axl, Dizzy or Izzy put on fantastic rock shows, that has nothing to do with the fans. The ONLY way to show that you care for the fans is to play at the RRHOF. Nothing else counts.