Does anybody else feel that besides possibly Slash, Bucket is who we'd all like to see play a track or 2 with Axl live?

Guest NGOG

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Stradlin and Duff were cool, as was Brain and Finck, but personally a Bucket cameo on TWAT or track off CD II would compete with a Slash return. MSG, NY would be the ideal venue for this.

TAKE IT!

I dont know why but never bought into the buckethead thing. Respect him cos he was good and all but, for me ron or richard are better. He dosent compare to slash.

Each to there own i suppose... Maybe it was the bucket or mask i found strange

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

There are times I would genuinely rather see Bucket then I watch November Rain and I'm unsure. Bucket would be unreal for playing and Slash personality. But both offer either quality to an extent.

If Buckethead did a one off appearance with the band nowadays I would like to hear him play If The World or Prostitute.

Having said that hearing Buckethead and Bumble dual on T.W.A.T, Riad or Nightrain would be interesting.

If I'm not mistaken DJ wasn't on stage when Robin played Better earlier this year?

The majority would want Buckethead to play T.W.A.T imo.

Neither...bring on Matt and Duff for Locomotive!

But if I had to choose between Slash and Bucket... hmm... Slash. Nothing against Buckethead though.

Edited by jekylhyde

Love Bucket and Slash. Love to see either one of them. They are definitely the two most distinct, larger-than-life guys in Gnr other than Axl. Phenomenal talents, totally different. Bucket's big sound would really underscore how Ron isnt on his level in terms of rock god status. BH is this generation's Slash, Page, Hendrix. Ron is more a John McLaughlin - fantastic player, but doesnt fit into a genre as easily. GNR guitarists are supposed to, however.

Since were in that kind of mood i want to see Tobias and Navarro come on stage and do OMG :thumbsup:

Love Bucket and Slash. Love to see either one of them. They are definitely the two most distinct, larger-than-life guys in Gnr other than Axl. Phenomenal talents, totally different. Bucket's big sound would really underscore how Ron isnt on his level in terms of rock god status. BH is this generation's Slash, Page, Hendrix. Ron is more a John McLaughlin - fantastic player, but doesnt fit into a genre as easily. GNR guitarists are supposed to, however.

I love Bucket and can't stand $la$h but Bucket is not as iconic and influential as $la$h. He's not enough of a media whore.

Edited by volcano62

Since were in that kind of mood i want to see Tobias and Navarro come on stage and do OMG :thumbsup:

I love Bucket and can't stand $la$h but Bucket is not as iconic and influential as $la$h. He's not enough of a media whore.

that would be fucking awesome

Bucket had the biggest impact on CD of all the band members aside from Axl. I'd love to see him play a few songs with axl. Even though the 2002 group was a freak show, it was fascinating. There was a special sense of weird that added to the mystery of the whole Gn'R ordeal.

Edited by tuyfuvk17

i pick robin 2 do more one offs with axl at live shows. robin's one off with better on the last tour was a big hit. many yearned for robin's return to the band. yearn for robin to finally do TIL live at guns n roses shows. robin's in his prime. robin's ready 2 rock. robin is the chinese deocracy guy lol responsible for the big solos and riffs on the record. and with many unheard & unreleased songs in the can. bring back robin finck on guns n roses tours

being a Slashite and an Axlite I would obvioulsy love to see them together on stage.

was never into Bucket and Axls dudes,but, in retrospect, that thing Axl had with Bucket and fucking R Finch from NIN

was badass.cuz that was a straight up freak show.in the best possible way.