Zint

I suppose it's for the best that you don't get caught up in steelbooks :lol:

Ordered:

59991_large.jpg

31978_large.jpg

Also bought Flight today.

Steelbook > Animatrix

:max:

No. (Imagine I said that in Hugo Weaving's voice)

Currently doing a Bond-a-thon. A Bond movie (almost) every day, in order, by which point Skyfall will be on Blu Ray. Just finished Goldfinger. 20 to go! :popcorn:

You've got to watch all 20 of those in a week then :lol:

I suppose it's for the best that you don't get caught up in steelbooks :lol:

Ordered:

59991_large.jpg

31978_large.jpg

Also bought Flight today.

Steelbook > Animatrix

:max:

No. (Imagine I said that in Hugo Weaving's voice)

Currently doing a Bond-a-thon. A Bond movie (almost) every day, in order, by which point Skyfall will be on Blu Ray. Just finished Goldfinger. 20 to go! :popcorn:

You've got to watch all 20 of those in a week then :lol:

Didn't say I'm watching Skyfall right when its released :P

I did the Bond-a-thon up to Skyfall's theatrical release. That was the first time I ever watched the films in order and it made for an interesting viewing experience.

A friend of mine wants to do the Lord of the Rings marathon one day. We've talked about it but it's yet to happen. Oh, and yes, he does have all the extended editions. 4 solid hours a film. Lots of walking too. :lol:

I got The Matrix steel at Best Buy for 9.99, dont need to spend any extra for the shitty sequals.

Got Looper today

I've been tempted by the steelbook at the price, but Reloaded is my favorite of the trilogy so I'd only do the steel if they were all available in a steel.

You can get the trilogy steel.

Link?!?!

EDIT: This?

http://www.blu-ray.c...-Blu-ray/27179/

Costs almost as much as the boxset still...

No. I think there is one from Amazon DE but it's sold out. It was 20 euro.

The Matrix boxset is on sale for $25 on Amazon right now...anyone have it to weigh in on how it is? Blu-ray.com makes it sound like it's good, but nothing spectacular. Any user opinions?

I don't know if that deal is still on, or if you ordered..but that price is a steal!!

The blu box set is worthy, I paid waaay more than that when it came out.

Go for it!

Fair enough :lol:

I plan on having a Lord of the Rings day on Saturday and finally plan on not only watching the films, but watching the Extended Editions. All three of them - 11am to 11pm roughly. Can't wait. :awesomeface:

I did the Bond-a-thon up to Skyfall's theatrical release. That was the first time I ever watched the films in order and it made for an interesting viewing experience.

A friend of mine wants to do the Lord of the Rings marathon one day. We've talked about it but it's yet to happen. Oh, and yes, he does have all the extended editions. 4 solid hours a film. Lots of walking too. :lol:

Never "technically" done a LOTR-a-thon, but I may as well have. My girlfriend wanted to watch LOTR over break because she'd never seen any of them. We watched Fellowship one day, she loved it, then the next we watched Two Towers, Return Of The King, and went to see The Hobbit in IMAX. Still an 11 hour day :lol:

Yep. Wish I would have just jumped on it and paid the $70 or whatever it was that Amazon had it for. Now it's going for crazy prices that I'll probably never pay for it. So, if this one isn't a crazy price off the bat, I'm just going to jump on it when I can.

It was $60. It's funny because when it's in my face I think "should get it or not" and I just wait until it's actually out of stock or out of print to say "damn! I should've bought it".

And this is quite tempting to get:

4427_tn.jpg

Yep. Wish I would have just jumped on it and paid the $70 or whatever it was that Amazon had it for. Now it's going for crazy prices that I'll probably never pay for it. So, if this one isn't a crazy price off the bat, I'm just going to jump on it when I can.

It was $60. It's funny because when it's in my face I think "should get it or not" and I just wait until it's actually out of stock or out of print to say "damn! I should've bought it".

Yep, exactly :lol: Pisses me off.

Either or sounds good - I really enjoyed it so an extended cut works for me.

Just ordered Red and The Jackal off Amazon. I needed some more Bruce Willis to continue getting pumped for next weekend. Red had somehow slipped by me until I saw the trailer for the sequel before Bullet to the Head. Plus, it was only $9.