The Official Blu-Ray Thread

Zint

Definitely not IMO. Movie bored me to death, I found it unfunny and lackluster but hey, if you like musicals, it may be worth $10.

Oh. I thought I saw in the Film thread that you enjoyed it :lol:

Ryan, unless it's a faulty disc, it's not going to be out of sync. What movie? Maybe it has something to do with your setup and the signal not traveling fast enough.

The only things I really want to get next week are Seven Psychopaths and possibly The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 and 2. I do want Hotel Transylvania but don't think I'm gonna drop $25 on it.

Gonna do a trade for Dredd though and get $5 back :)

No one is doing a set that has both DKR 1 and 2 in it huh? Seven Psychopaths is awesome. I want to pick that up as well.

The only things I really want to get next week are Seven Psychopaths and possibly The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 and 2. I do want Hotel Transylvania but don't think I'm gonna drop $25 on it.

Gonna do a trade for Dredd though and get $5 back :)

No one is doing a set that has both DKR 1 and 2 in it huh? Seven Psychopaths is awesome. I want to pick that up as well.

Not that I've seen. I wish I had picked up DKR Part 1 with the figurine when my Best Buy still had those, because Part 2 with figurine is $15 at Best Buy with the Upgrade & Save. Either way, I think I'll just settle for the regular editions at just under $25 for the pair with the U&S.

I'll be grabbing Seven Psychopaths on Tuesday as well.

I was going to pass on the steelbook, but at just under $25 for me, I couldn't pass that up. Ordered! :lol:

Got a real nice haul today, including both mailed and store bought blus:

Shipped:

Hung S2

Treme S1

Treme S2

The Heartbreak Kid

Ninja Scroll steelbook (trade from blu-ray.com)

Bought:

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 ($16.98 for the pair!)

Seven Psychopaths

Funny People

Hotel Transylvania 3D

With manufacturers coupons for Batman and Hotel Transylvania, and an additional $5 off of each one from the Upgrade and Save, the store-bought haul came to $60.xx, so I'm more than happy! :D

Picked up the two Batman's mentioned above.

Also got Hotel Transylvania, Tropic Thunder, Midnight Cowboy, Ultimate Avengers Collection (animated), Mars Needs Moms, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, King Kong (2005), Robocop 2 and The Last Starfighter.

I got The Matrix steel at Best Buy for 9.99, dont need to spend any extra for the shitty sequals.

Got Looper today

I've been tempted by the steelbook at the price, but Reloaded is my favorite of the trilogy so I'd only do the steel if they were all available in a steel.

I got The Matrix steel at Best Buy for 9.99, dont need to spend any extra for the shitty sequals.

Got Looper today

I've been tempted by the steelbook at the price, but Reloaded is my favorite of the trilogy so I'd only do the steel if they were all available in a steel.

You can get the trilogy steel.

Got Looper today

You can get the trilogy steel.

Link?!?!

EDIT: This?

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Matrix-Trilogy-Metal-Box-Blu-ray/27179/

Costs almost as much as the boxset still...