Which song creeps you out the most

MB.

Which song creeps you out the most? It can be the lyrics or the music or both.

To me the song that still creeps my out, after many years, is also one I really like.

At the same time, listening to it closely, always makes me feel really uncomfertable. It is such a scarry/creepy song: :nervous:

It's Falco's, Jeanny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0P8xGlLhkI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So what's yours?

Edited by MBRose

dance with the devil is a great fkn song. the first song that came to my mind:

"When I was a kid, I was being abused by somebody else and I went to my parents and told them about it, and they thought I was lying and joking around. They never did shit about it. They didn't believe it was happening to their son.... I don't really like to talk about that song. This is as much as I've ever talked about it...."

- Jonathan Davis

as a kid this song creeped me out big time looking at the album cover while listening to it on headphones :scared: , its still the first song i play on halloween :headbang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsR_eQc7_cA

as for albums, anything king diamond does is creepy but abigail takes the cake, it should be made into a horror movie

220px-Abigail_(King_Diamond_album).jpg

Edited by bran

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

A Swedish song called Hon Får (She Gets) by a band called Dia Psalma. It's about a girl that's molested by her father. I used to really like it and I almost cried to it sometimes, thinking about a friend to me that was raped by her stepfather repeatedly for years when she was a kid.