Best poster and the worst poster

Jungle Joe

It's funny that you're preaching to me about being uninformed and stupid when you yourself can't even spell because correctly.

I also can't take you seriously because you're Dazey. You'd hump a moose in lingerie.

Oh come now Nate, don't say things like that about your Mom! I know she could do with a shave but the antlers were at least handy to hang on to when things got energetic. ;) I do take exception to the big shite she left on my rug afterwards though. Next time make sure she brings a bale of hay to clean up after herself yeah? :)

You're pathetic.

Gay jokes and mom jokes.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Do you honestly say stupid shit like that in real life? Your moose story was embarrassing.

Mate, every word you've ever written on here has been embarassing. And y'know what sunbeam, it's saved for posterity so when you're in your 20s you're gonna remember exactly how much of a bellend you really are, the internets great like that.

Seriously though, Kevin the Teenager that lives with his parents, shits himself from the loud noises next door, plays Mario Kart, couldn't get a bird if he shot her and bundled her into a van and can't admit his own homosexuality to himself without half a bottle of something warming having a pop at someone for being embarassing? Where's Nelson Muntz when you need him? Oh yes, in fiction land, like the guy from Fight Club you're trying to impress :lol:

Do you honestly say stupid shit like that in real life? Your moose story was embarrassing.

Mate, every word you've ever written on here has been embarassing. And y'know what sunbeam, it's saved for posterity so when you're in your 20s you're gonna remember exactly how much of a bellend you really are, the internets great like that.

Seriously though, Kevin the Teenager that lives with his parents, shits himself from the loud noises next door, plays Mario Kart, couldn't get a bird if he shot her and bundled her into a van and can't admit his own homosexuality to himself without half a bottle of something warming having a pop at someone for being embarassing? Where's Nelson Muntz when you need him? Oh yes, in fiction land, like the guy from Fight Club you're trying to impress :lol:

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Hate me all you want but at least I'm not a homophobe whose only ammunition for a rebuttal is 'your mom!' jokes.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Hate me all you want but at least I'm not a homophobe whose only ammunition for a rebuttal is 'your mom!' jokes.

True you are not a homophobe, just a misogynist :thumbsup:

I've never read a single sugarlanson post all the way through in my life. One of the most boring posters ever.

Same. I usually don't read past the first couple of sentences, as they are riddled with english slang, grammatical rape, digression similar to that of one with alzheimers and so much filler. Most of his long posts you could some up in a paragraph, tops. Yet he somehow manages to stretch it to about 8 paragraphs long.

Also, all the :lol:'s. Good god, all the :lol:'s.

No offense.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's weird how I somehow find you much funnier when you are Moop than when you were Superfuzz. Good to have you back on this account!

I've never read a single sugarlanson post all the way through in my life. One of the most boring posters ever.

Same. I usually don't read past the first couple of sentences, as they are riddled with english slang, grammatical rape, digression similar to that of one with alzheimers and so much filler. Most of his long posts you could some up in a paragraph, tops. Yet he somehow manages to stretch it to about 8 paragraphs long.

No offense.

Bump my thread please. I'm sure you have plenty more to say.

It's weird how I somehow find you much funnier when you are Moop than when you were Superfuzz. Good to have you back on this account!

Thanks, man. I don't think I act any different between accounts, but who knows, maybe there's something subconscious there. :lol:

No offense.

Bump my thread please. I'm sure you have plenty more to say.

Damn, son. I missed that thread. I do have plenty more to say.