Any updates on the Nighttrain?

PITBOSS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was watching The Spy Who Loved Me on TV the other day. The scene where the car drives out of the sea, there's a guy on the beach who can't believe what he is seeing and looks at the bottle of is drinking from. It possibly is a bottle of Nightrain.

Soooooooooooooo, the site turned out to be a pile of shit and a ripoff to all involved? Who'd 've thunk it eh? I mean I was sooooooo sure this was going to be such a glittering success. :lol:

Isn't this something the worshippers always brag about when hyping the new management team and how the band is doing things differently now?

Soooooooooooooo, the site turned out to be a pile of shit and a ripoff to all involved? Who'd 've thunk it eh? I mean I was sooooooo sure this was going to be such a glittering success. :lol:

Isn't this something the worshippers always brag about when hyping the new management team and how the band is doing things differently now?

Who are these worshippers?

Guns N' Roses' website is much better today than at the same time last year, although there has been fuck-ups (probably groundcntl's mistake). Kudos to Team Brazil for making this happen.

Guns N' Roses' website is much better today than at the same time last year, although there has been fuck-ups (probably groundcntl's mistake). Kudos to Team Brazil for making this happen.

Making what happen? Aside from some tacky merchandise and one livestream so far what else have members got for their $35/$50? Seems that it started out with a whimper and they lost interest pretty soon thereafter no?

Assuming that the merch was a one time sweetener for joining I look forward to seeing how many people pony up the dough a second time, essentially for access to a shit forum. :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Making what happen?

A new webpage that is a lot better than the static pathetic thingy they had before.

Aside from some tacky merchandise and one livestream so far what else have members got for their $35/$50? Seems that it started out with a whimper and they lost interest pretty soon thereafter no?

Oh, I am not saying the membership is worth the money, I was talking about the website not the fan club (or whatever Nightrain is).

Assuming that the merch was a one time sweetener for joining I look forward to seeing how many people pony up the dough a second time, essentially for access to a shit forum. :lol:

...and cool pictures and an "official chat" (featuring Bumblefoot...occasionally)....all of which can be found elsewhere, too. It's sad to see so much potential wasted. But that's sort of like the story of Guns N' Roses, right?

yeah but it's still best site gnr has ever had or probably ever will have.

i'll bet they ditched the livestreams because it wasn't worth it. if team brasil really stays informed of gnr's fans via obsessive nerd boards, they probably expected to sell a bunch of streams. but i'll bet outside of the forum, there was very little demand. so why invest the money or effort in producing a product that only a few people will buy, and of those, half will still think it sucks.

i'll bet they also expected lots of people to buy their shitty web memberships too. then when they saw how few people were actually willing to pay for exclusive photos of bloated modern day axl and the temporary guns, they ditched that idea too.

axl just keeps takin' you suckers' money. the beauty part is, when he calls it "integrity," suckers still believe it. oh well... have fun buying $300 meet n' greets that axl won't attend. then he can sell you web access to exclusive photos of frank meeting fans in peoria.

integrity.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

I'd run the official site but I don't have the time. Sorry Ferny!

i'd run the site too! but i'm woefully unqualified.

actually, now that i think about it... being woefully unqualified makes me a perfect fit for modern day gnr... whether it's a webmaster, a songwriter or a manager, gross incompetence is the hallmark of today's guns n' roses.

actually, now that i think about it... being woefully unqualified makes me a perfect fit for modern day gnr... whether it's a webmaster, a songwriter or a manager, gross incompetence is the hallmark of today's guns n' roses.

if you can't write a decent song to save your life, that should also qualify you!

if you can't write a decent song to save your life, that should also qualify you!

but only if you can play a lot of notes really fast, have a distracting gimmick and are willing to eat mountains of steaming bullshit year after year.

axl just keeps takin' you suckers' money. the beauty part is, when he calls it "integrity," suckers still believe it.

When has Axl called "taking fans money" "integrity"?

i believe it was in one of the interviews he did surrounding the release of chinese democracy, the album he and his integrity hyped for 14 years and have toured for over 10.

motherfucker is smart and ruthless! after taking metaphorical dumps in your mouths for years, he puts up a website with the same obviously empty promises of content and information, and you suckers fall for it again! and he keeps the site up, and more suckers keep falling for it! come on, at this point axl is just mocking you guys and laughing all the way to the bank. show some self respect, suckers. quit letting him ass rape your nostalgia for housekeeper money.

axl just keeps takin' you suckers' money. the beauty part is, when he calls it "integrity," suckers still believe it.

i believe it was in one of the interviews he did surrounding the release of chinese democracy, the album he and his integrity hyped for 14 years and have toured for over 10.

Let me see if I understand you correctly: In one of the interviews surrounding the release of CD Axl called "taking the fans money" for "integrity"? I am pretty sure you are wrong.

motherfucker is smart and ruthless! after taking metaphorical dumps in your mouths for years, he puts up a website with the same obviously empty promises of content and information, and you suckers fall for it again! and he keeps the site up, and more suckers keep falling for it! come on, at this point axl is just mocking you guys and laughing all the way to the bank. show some self respect, suckers. quit letting him ass rape your nostalgia for housekeeper money.

That's strange. Whenever I pay Axl anything I get more than my money's worth in return, whether it is his music which is among the best out there, or live shows that push three hours. I even feel the fan club (Nightain) has been worth the money, although it hasn't lived up to its expectations, yet, a fault I believe lies with groundcntl and no one else. So I have come to the conclusion you are probably deranged.

Let me see if I understand you correctly: In one of the interviews surrounding the release of CD Axl called "taking the fans money" for "integrity"? I am pretty sure you are wrong.

That's strange. Whenever I pay Axl anything I get more than my money's worth in return, whether it is his music which is among the best out there, or live shows that push three hours. I even feel the fan club (Nightain) has been worth the money, although it hasn't lived up to its expectations, yet, a fault I believe lies with groundcntl and no one else. So I have come to the conclusion you are probably deranged.

They admitted ground ctrl was sent the merch the fans originally received and the signed poster I bet was never given to Ground Ctrl. So even though Ground Ctrl suck as a company they can't receive the entire blame

Edited by ThinkAboutYou