Are they leaving clues on facebook?

Spirit

First the cryptic "Feeling SINFUL"

The latest is "Thinking about a November Rain STORM!"

Some might think it's stupid and very unlikely, but I'm still hanging on to my "Skyfall" theory. (The movie premieres in November in the US btw) :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing the amount of cryptic clues people continually try to read into stuff that GNR do, and always have as far as I've been aware. Whilst at the same time I don't think I could honestly say GNR have ever gone down the cryptic clues route once during the entire duration of my fandom...

First the cryptic "Feeling SINFUL"

The latest is "Thinking about a November Rain STORM!"

Some might think it's stupid and very unlikely, but I'm still hanging on to my "Skyfall" theory. (The movie premieres in November in the US btw) :lol:

They might be doing a Metallica, and doing a re hash of an old song. I'm talking November Rain pt.2 complete with SFX in the form of Thunderstorm and Lightning courtesy of keyboard wizard Chris Pitman. Dj Ash will re mix Slash's solo's all the while BF does an half-assed Buckethead and shreddeds over the entire song. Bring on November Rain Pt.2 :thumbsdown:

What is Axl lookin' under his boot? :o

487993_10151053577553069_1943903113_n.jpg

Axl: - "Yo, Bumble, check out the heel of my boot, dude... Does that look like a nice big chunk of primo hash to you man, or what???"

BBF: - "Uhhh... a little bit. Kind of looks a bit like tar heroin though too, Axl. Whatever it is, you better be sharing it with me when we get backstage dude..."

:tongue2: