Favorite DJ solos.

Damn_Smooth

I don't have any, but I thought that his fans should have a thread to post their favorites in. What are his solos that really connect with you?

This is not a cupcake attempt or a thread to cupcake in. I would have posted in Attitude if it was.

Credit to Broski for being the inspiration of this thread.

I kinda like the solo in this song, from around 3:23....

That was the first time I ever listened to any of Ashba's other work. The solo was okay. I didn't like the rest of the song, but the solo was decent. At least he didn't make his guitar sound like a laser gun or anything.

Just saw this on DJ's Twitter. Can you say MYGNR Convention?

DjASHBA I would like to invite you ALL to my Pool Party Sat. Sept. 1st! It's gonna be insane! Hope to see you there!...

How cool! Stuff GNR, I just wanna see what all you crazy mofo's look like in real life! :awesomeface:

Edited by Redhead74

Slightly off topic but just laughed at DJ's tweet:

'So nice to have a fridge full of @MonsterEnergy. Mean Bean. F'n Sweet. Blah, blah'.

Someone needs to tell him that the hard sell tactic might work with cars (although in his case not even then) but there's a line that should be drawn when it comes to your own personal twitter account. Hmmm, a real class act that one.

OK, sorry about that. Back on topic now.