What happened to mygnr's Pitman interview?

Young_Gun

Who?

..he is mr invisible. Plays keyboard mounted to a wobbly stand, which looks kinda ridiculous. Seems a little bit gay at times, not that i am suggesting anything, and if he is, that's 100% up to him, each to their own. I think he also ripped (sampled) a section from someone else's album, which sounds rather good and appears on CD. He seems to like his booze, and appears to have fun on the road as part of Axl's band.

..between me and you, I think we know you know know who Pittman really is, and wanted stir things up alittle, like post the followed your original post :D

Edited by vaida

Who?

..he is mr invisible. Plays keyboard mounted to a wobbly stand, which looks kinda ridiculous. Seems a little bit gay at times, not that i am suggesting anything, and if he is, that's 100% up to him, each to their own. I think he also ripped (sampled) a section from someone else's album, which sounds rather good and appears on CD. He seems to like his booze, and appears to have fun on the road as part of Axl's band.

..between me and you, I think we know you know know who Pittman really is, and wanted stir things up alittle, like post the followed your original post :D

He also sings the really loud nasally backing vocals live on WTTJ, Sorry, Rocket queen, and a ton of other songs.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

..he is mr invisible. Plays keyboard mounted to a wobbly stand, which looks kinda ridiculous.

I remember when someone from Eat My Silkworm, HRS I think, made a wiggling stand for his keyboard.

..he is mr invisible. Plays keyboard mounted to a wobbly stand, which looks kinda ridiculous.

I remember when someone from Eat My Silkworm, HRS I think, made a wiggling stand for his keyboard.

It was mindray. And it was glorious.

holy shit, you guys remember THAT? :rofl-lol:

it's already five years old now, still in love with it :lol: