Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was able to get Row B for Melbourne on Showbiz last week, tossed up whether to take my chances this morning and happy I didn't!

I saw Row C there the other day too, but I dont know if i can make melbourne.

Brisbane i'm tossing up but syd n newy is 100%

my friend is the guitarist for the doc neesons angels band.. mark fenwick.. he says doc is doing as fine as he can, more operations still.. theres no way he can do the gig though, long road to recovery..

it would be good to have them cover some or one of the angels songs..

was going to get back stage tickets, but now its out of the question :/

Edited by slaxl stradler

my friend is the guitarist for the doc neesons angels band.. mark fenwick.. he says doc is doing as fine as he can, more operations still.. theres no way he can do the gig though, long road to recovery..

it would be good to have them cover some or one of the angels songs..

was going to get back stage tickets, but now its out of the question :/

Please tell Mark to pass along the word to Doc that there's tons of folks that wish him a speedy recovery. Even lots of us here in the US that never forgot about him!

Whether or not they could learn a song and practice it in such a short time is doubtful.

Dunno why u say that ..

Just thinking about the logistics, thats all.

Ron living in NJ, DJ in Vegas, Axl in NY or Malibu etc...

Just them all getting together in the next four - six weeks to have time to work on a song as a tribute to the Angels is probably unlikely.

Would be nice though ! :)

From the map on ticketek it looks like GA is split in two for brisbane

Yeah they have the front split.

sfx98744.gif

Just bought my ticket for Brisbane, G.A in the GA4 section of the venue, so right at the front left.

Awesome !

I'm not sure if I got any details about where my G.A ticket is when I bought it on Showbiz ????

I'm not sure how showbiz works with ticket infro but on ticketek it said GA4 when i picked General admission, so I'm guessing once GA4 fills up they move to the next section of that area like GA11 and sell those ones etc

Shit. I'll be pissed off if i'm in the GA5 or GA10 section.!

last time in brisbane (2007) i just got to the venue around 4p.m and ended up gettung front row standing on the rail.

I'll wager that is what will happen this time too, that it will be a first served kind of deal, i think they're just selling the tickets in sections first, i can't imagine the people at the venue sorting all the GA holders by their sections.

I could be wrong though.

Did anyone else get Silver tickets for Melbourne ? No gold were available when i tried at 12:01

I got Silver on Showbiz. If you got gold previously on Showbiz in the boxes like Redhead and rock4eva did, those are classified as Silver on Ticketmaster now.