Ron just played OMG on the chat

rumandraisin

Too bad captain redbeard is wasting a guy like that by playing the same shit over and over. Wonder when he'll get fed up....

Now he's insulting his chatters

Some of them are being as annoying as fuck.

A lot of GnR fans are.... And when you're a good guy willing to go the extra mile for your fans, it sucks being on a leash.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gnr gets their share of insults. They can throw some back at their asshole fans.

I think this is more Bumble as an individual rather than him representing GnR.

And BBF does not deserve insults.

Edited by username

Gnr gets their share of insults. They can throw some back at their asshole fans.

I think this is more Bumble as an individual rather than him representing GnR.

And BBF does not deserve insults.

I guess your right... the insults should really be aimed more at Axl. He's the douchebag who's afraid to release jack fucking shit!

Bumble's just doing his job really..i doubt he signed up for GNR for shit like this. The barmitzvas comment a few months back was fucking hilarious!

Someone requested Shadow of Your Love :lol:

I wasn't watching or chatting live, but hell as soon as I heard he was doing requests I thought to myself "I wonder if anyone said Shadow of Your Love, or if he played it..." It's one of my fav gnr and hollywood rose songs and haven't been able to hear new gnr with it.

Yes, he is a great guitarist. Also not that bad of a singer... does remind me a bit of Myles Kennedy. Funny impressions of Axl. :takethat:

At what point did he play Silkworms? And you people live better have tried to get him to play stuff like The General... stuff that hasn't been released! rock3

Love those livestreams, and the fact that he played us 2 unreleased gnr songs

In which minute? He says their names?

I'm talking about OMG and Silkworms.

OMG was actually released on an album. And silkworms has been around forever.

Did he play any GnR music that we haven't heard before. Something off the upcoming album?