Ron just played OMG on the chat

rumandraisin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about OMG and Silkworms.

Oh, well, then, in which minute is Silkworms?

P.S: Am I the only one who the video stop running almost at the end?

No one seems to know...

That and oh my god.

Ron is a monster, such a diverse guy. He's really wasting talent with GnR.

/Thread

21:45 for Oh My God

23:08 for Spice Girls!!!!!!!!

Edited by AxlRose14

2 little questions here also :

(

)

1) When singing TWAT he seems (to me) to sing-talk about Axl. From 14:38 till 14:44..."He's not supposed to be......ooops"

What does he say exactly or am I hearing more than he says ?

2) Around 12:54 he is talking about a photo session. Is it for the hot sauce bottles or for a music project (and what project?!)

Google for the photographer Dennis Gaz and find some other crazy options :nervous:

...or he had a shoot with Dennis GaTz (!)... :rofl-lol: options are not that crazy then :rofl-lol:

....although ( http://www.dennisgatz.com/ )

Edited by avahland

That was very cool of Ron to take requests. Even though it was nothing but snippets of songs, still nonetheless was a nice treat for us music-starved GnR fans.

Ron's skills are impressive and fun to watch. Joe Satriani doesn't just recommend anyone, you gotta earn that. Ron earned it.

Bumble can't be from this planet - how many songs did he played in the stream? 30? Switching between tunes like it was so easy. Gotta love the man. If only this band could go in a studio. They would deliver some great stuff!!

It was closer to 60 (in 20 minutes), I counted :lol: He once did a 7-hour livestream doing the same thing, and played hundreds and hundreds, maybe even a thousand songs. That was awesome but we have no recording of that apart from Red Hot's Can't Stop :(

Just awesome!

Bumble can't be from this planet - how many songs did he played in the stream? 30? Switching between tunes like it was so easy. Gotta love the man. If only this band could go in a studio. They would deliver some great stuff!!

It was closer to 60 (in 20 minutes), I counted :lol: He once did a 7-hour livestream doing the same thing, and played hundreds and hundreds, maybe even a thousand songs. That was awesome but we have no recording of that apart from Red Hot's Can't Stop :(