Does anybody else get the feeling that Axl's getting ready to drop CD II?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He prob wouldn't have even released CD yet if not for the leaks. The "album" is kind of a relic of the past unfortunately anyway.

Also , I think from the label's perspective, they are much less likely to finance any expensive undertaking's on Axl's part and I can't see Axl doing low budget.

So in short, doubt it.

This new line up, on contrary with Robins n Bucket + Pitman, is a hired band not designed for writting process IMO so For me they dont have the credit for a long long wait. 2014 sounds more than a deadline. 2013 should be the number.

Robins era had the chalenge to level up a legendary mystic band starting from scratch and that gave credit for long years n waiting making the thing reasonable.

This is not the case right now.

yeah idk when cd2 will actually be released, its like waiting for chinese to be released, i think half of us gave up hope along time ago but eventually cd1 was out, im starting blame the record company more then axl now, i know axl likes to redo shit over and over but record companys are the real delay, for all we know axl could of handed in the second album but the record company doesnt think it profitable or what not, and so they delay putting it out, axl should either go out of the geffen, be independent or at least get a better record company

yeah idk when cd2 will actually be released, its like waiting for chinese to be released, i think half of us gave up hope along time ago but eventually cd1 was out, im starting blame the record company more then axl now, i know axl likes to redo shit over and over but record companys are the real delay, for all we know axl could of handed in the second album but the record company doesnt think it profitable or what not, and so they delay putting it out, axl should either go out of the geffen, be independent or at least get a better record company

Things is does GNR owe any more albums? If not I would hit the road and release everything on Black Frog.

2014 makes sense. 5-6 years between albums is normal for big bands.

Depends on the band. Some bands tend to have periods that make albums in shorter periods than 5-6 years, then hibernate and then come back again. The problem is that nobody in the band seems to know anything about even the idea and the possibility of a new album.

Depends on the band. Some bands tend to have periods that make albums in shorter periods than 5-6 years, then hibernate and then come back again. The problem is that nobody in the band seems to know anything about even the idea and the possibility of a new album.

I get what you mean. If it is the label they should just come out and and say so....If Axl told them he ain't interested until a few more years they can just come out and say so.

I get what you mean. If it is the label they should just come out and and say so....If Axl told them he ain't interested until a few more years they can just come out and say so.

yes, but are they allowed to say so if they know? That's why I'm bitching about Axl giving more real interviews. To answer all those questions in depth. And not pass them by with a joke. Just share his plans. No need for details, just the general plan.

Street of Seymour Video still needs to come out though!!

I'd rather see Street of Slash.

What about street of slashba??

Rusty Cage says he'll sell the video in exchange for a the full 58 minute version of two girls one cup :P

Edited by AxlRose14