SILKWORMS 16 new secconds!

rosesforcure

Today I was finally confirmed as member of www.paradisecity.com

Theres a post of new 16 secconds of SILKWORMS.

It sounds real and as GUNS N ROSES as t could be.

Its very KILLER! lot of energy and speed. Fucking cool!

Hope we can get the track soon!

Its only paradise city I guess but I post it anyway.

https://paradisecity.com/post/50fcb7e0ddb823d50700007d

The same clip was discussed almost a year ago here: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/185592-live-chat-with-bumblefoot-march-27-2012/page__st__195#entry3050758

The youtube video has since been removed, but it was the same clip. Still not sure if it's fake or not. The user Mindray11 talked about having it prior to the post with the youtube video.

At the time, that video had been uploaded one month before anyone here noticing, don't know by who though.

Anything without vocals is fake, been down this road way too many times

Not saying this is real, but I remember saying to you the last time around, when the Chinese Democracy intro leaked, there were no vocals.

any idiot can make a few seconds of noise and claim this and that about it. after all this time regardless of CD intro you honestly think the first thing to leak is a years old song and only a few seconds with no singing? Fuck that, it's fake

Anything without vocals is fake, been down this road way too many times

Not saying this is real, but I remember saying to you the last time around, when the Chinese Democracy intro leaked, there were no vocals.

any idiot can make a few seconds of noise and claim this and that about it. after all this time regardless of CD intro you honestly think the first thing to leak is a years old song and only a few seconds with no singing? Fuck that, it's fake

Again, I'm not saying this is real. But when you say 'anything without vocals is fake', that's simply not true.

A lot harder to verify, yes.

More likely to be fake, yes.