GNR Facebook Page Says They "Might" Do Something Crazy

ChristmasFnatic

What could it be? Notice how they said "for the RECORD"? Is it a hidden meaning? Here is the post:

For the record - feel free to make your Superbowl picks below. if you get it exactly right we "might" do something crazy. AND A BIG Facebook THANK YOU for all the fan support in the Ultimate Classic RockBowl. Voting closes at midnight Eastern US Time

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard there is another GN'R show to be declared publicly. That's probably what it is.

Also, I think it was the OP that put unwaranted emphasis on a pretty normal aspect of the sentence. 'For the record' is a typical expression.

I've heard there is another GN'R show to be declared publicly. That's probably what it is.

Also, I think it was the OP that put unwaranted emphasis on a pretty normal aspect of the sentence. 'For the record' is a typical expression.

Yeah I know but its been discussed here before that Axl love crypic messages/clues, so who knows?

Yeah I know but its been discussed here before that Axl love crypic messages/clues, so who knows?

I use to think there was a correlation between Axl's love of cryptic language and the ambiguity of the band's social networks; but two years worth of tweets/FB comments, have proven that to be a false suspicion.

It'll be small fry as far as the vast expectations of the hardcore fanbase are concerned: certainly not the proposed leaking of 'Jackie Chan'.

Edited by NGOG

Beta to replace Tommy and Axl to do a duet with her on a cover of Spinal Taps Big Bottom.

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'

That's what I said

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand

Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo

I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom

Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em

Big bottom drive me out of my mind

How could I leave this behind?

Edited by TheDiceMan

I expected the hardcore fans here to be more excited/supportive. LOL!

I use to think there was a correlation between Axl's love of cryptic language and the ambiguity of the band's social networks; but two years worth of tweets/FB comments, have proven that to be a false suspicion.

It'll be small fry as far as the vast expectations of the hardcore fanbase are concerned: certainly not the proposed leaking of 'Jackie Chan'.

Where did it start anyway?

I expected the hardcore fans here to be more excited/supportive. LOL!

Where did it start anyway?

Too many times burnt man. Done getting my hopes up for anything other than touring.