Nightrain Club

2x4

Well, my membership for the official GN'R fanclub has expired. I want to apologise to all of you who warned us about how fucking terrible it is. I should have listened.

The absolute worst run fanclub I have ever seen.

I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on Guns N' Roses over the years without ever thinking about it, but I will not waste another cent on that fanclub unless dome drastic changes are made.

Once again, I should have listened to all of you who warned us about it.

Here's to the March tour!

• Like 3

Was there any benefit to it at all?

Nothing at all. The presales are just as accessible through the ticket vendors and all the "exclusive" photos were plastered all over facebook by Kat. So, over all it was fucked.

I think anyone dumb enough to pay for it kinda deserves it. I'm not trying to be mean, but seriously folks, we all knew what was going to happen. This band has just been disappointment after disappointment since the mid-90s, you deserve a good fucking if you're still dumb enough to give them your money.

Edited by nambis

That sucks, no chats with band members or anything?

Bumble jumped on the chat once or twice but that was about it.

I am a Metallica Metclub member and it is great. Exclusive video, audio, clothing, monthly magazine, meet and greet lottery. I thought GN'R may have wanted to at least match what they do but....

As I've said, if GN'R and Ground Ctrl pick up their game and actually put some effort into the fan club then I will gladly renew my membership.

I was expecting something cool with the official site. Bumblefoot came by a few times and Fernando posted asking for ideas for improvements. We had a contest that noone won and we all received some merchandise (old stock and a scull design club shirt). It was nice to have a site with almost no trolling and a bunch of die hards

I did buy the VIP's so it came in useful for that

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

i think it's pretty obvious (with no blame whatsoever) that everything that this band now is mainly about the cash.. axls said it himself that he's had to work with gnr now like a business.. its just the way the music industry has changed to. However if you pay for a cd.. expect a cd.. if you pay for a concert... expect a concert (axls delievered on both occasions) but if you pay for vip membership.. then you should expect some perks... it's blatantly obvious that was just an extra cash grab.. and having fernando chat with people on the board is, and shouldn't ever be considered as some kind of perk..

Yep, total dog shit. Some people did VIP but obviously Axl doesn't show up to any of those VIP meet & greets. I guess that perk still made it worth it to some but they haven't toured anywhere near me in 3 years so the club is absolute crap from my perspective.

No offense to Axl... But Guns N' Roses is the worst run Business out there, especially on the internet. Nothing web-based ever goes over.

Jarmo suppresses free speech on his website and Axl takes him on tour.... It seems like Axl likes brown nosers and anyone who has an honest opinion isn't welcome.

That's why Guns N' Roses has been nothing but Failure after Failure since 1996. Because one of the last guys that was honest with Axl couldn't deal with him anymore.

GNR Online . Com - Failure, OMG Single - Failure, 2002 NA Tour - Failure - Chinese Democracy - Failure, CD Single - Failure , Nightrain Fan Club - Failure, Maintaining A cohesive band after 2001 Comeback to rebuild a band image - Failure - PC.Com - Soon to be failure.

There's more.. Such as the chances he's had to impress the world by showing them he's still got it.

VMA 2002 - Failure, RIR 2011 - Failure, Bridgeschool - Failure.

If this isn't enough evidence to show... AXLS been driving the ship for 17 LONG Years... and every time he's hit an iceberg Betta's patched it up with bubblegum and said... Poor Axl.. It wasn't your fault, it was Slash's fault.

I don't know how much his glory days will continue to yield attendance, but my guess, is Axls going to keep driving that beaten down ship till he goes down with it. And people like Chris, Bumble, and Frank will let him because they could put their faces on a flyer and put the name GUNS n' ROSES under it, So wrong.

I actually liked the site. The layout and concept were pretty good. I paid for the premium membership and received two tshirts, a patch and belt buckle. One shirt is the cost of the whole membership at a show so I have no complaints.

However unless members of the band post frequently or more merchandise is given, I will not be signing up again.

I think anyone dumb enough to pay for it kinda deserves it. I'm not trying to be mean, but seriously folks, we all knew what was going to happen. This band has just been disappointment after disappointment since the mid-90s, you deserve a good fucking if you're still dumb enough to give them your money.

No offense to Axl... But Guns N' Roses is the worst run Business out there, especially on the internet. Nothing web-based ever goes over.

Jarmo suppresses free speech on his website and Axl takes him on tour.... It seems like Axl likes brown nosers and anyone who has an honest opinion isn't welcome.

That's why Guns N' Roses has been nothing but Failure after Failure since 1996. Because one of the last guys that was honest with Axl couldn't deal with him anymore.

GNR Online . Com - Failure, OMG Single - Failure, 2002 NA Tour - Failure - Chinese Democracy - Failure, CD Single - Failure , Nightrain Fan Club - Failure, Maintaining A cohesive band after 2001 Comeback to rebuild a band image - Failure - PC.Com - Soon to be failure.

There's more.. Such as the chances he's had to impress the world by showing them he's still got it.

VMA 2002 - Failure, RIR 2011 - Failure, Bridgeschool - Failure.

If this isn't enough evidence to show... AXLS been driving the ship for 17 LONG Years... and every time he's hit an iceberg Betta's patched it up with bubblegum and said... Poor Axl.. It wasn't your fault, it was Slash's fault.

I don't know how much his glory days will continue to yield attendance, but my guess, is Axls going to keep driving that beaten down ship till he goes down with it. And people like Chris, Bumble, and Frank will let him because they could put their faces on a flyer and put the name GUNS n' ROSES under it, So wrong.

I agree with most of this! Even though i like Chinese Democracy as an album. It has a few songs i really like!