Nightrain Club

2x4

Most of us already owned GNR t shirts, so the merchandise while cool, wasn't a big incentive to join.

We joined because we finally thought things were getting serious and wanted to be a part of it. Then nothing happened.

Yep, that's what I thought when I joined.

I think anyone dumb enough to pay for it kinda deserves it. I'm not trying to be mean, but seriously folks, we all knew what was going to happen. This band has just been disappointment after disappointment since the mid-90s, you deserve a good fucking if you're still dumb enough to give them your money.

Good news, gnr admin just came by the forum and let us all know that there are new gnr tshirt designs for returning/new members.

Its good to see they addressed the most important problems.

I always thought his was gonna fail. I would never subscribe to a paid fanclub, that's for 17 year olds, unless you have something that really makes it worth it. I always knew that wasn't the case with Nightrain. Now we have Paradise City which is free, but again a pointless website....

Good news, gnr admin just came by the forum and let us all know that there are new gnr tshirt designs for returning/new members.

Are you renewing?

guys i was being sarcastic, its not really good news, nothing about their update resolves any of the issues that have been mentioned on that forum, well none of the main ones anyway

Are you renewing?

not a chance in hell.

• 9 months later...

For 1,500 Nightrain points, you can get this incredible Guns N' Roses shirt!!
medium.v4for84r83f4.jpg

This shirt is added to the things you can buy with Nightrain points which include:

A one month reup on your subscription (1,000)
This great patch for 600 points
medium.bj6q8l0280j0.jpg

This incredible belt buckle for 800 points
medium.t3z646f9911f.jpg

And this awesome Chi D bandanna for 700 points
medium.814hc4lo9ic5.jpg

It really costs more for a t-shirt than it does for another month of membership....? :lol:

Yes :lol:

What are points? Do you earn them or buy them?

You earn them.
How and how long does it take to earn a tshirts worth?

By doing contests and other shit, and idk. I've had my Nightrain account for 2 years and have 951 points. If you have a membership just poke around the site a bit.

It really costs more for a t-shirt than it does for another month of membership....? :lol:

Yes :lol:

What are points? Do you earn them or buy them?

You earn them.
How and how long does it take to earn a tshirts worth?

By doing contests and other shit, and idk. I've had my Nightrain account for 2 years and have 951 points. If you have a membership just poke around the site a bit.
I don't but thanks for the info.

I have that new t-shirt as well as the generic one.

I picked up both from a charity shop :lol:

You lucky bastard... Surprised someone would give those away so soon, though, you reckon the person who got them in the first place would be a huge fan (I consider myself a pretty big fan and even I won't pay up for a Nightrain membership at this stage).

I kind of like that shirt tbh

If only it didn't have such a horrendous colour scheme. I'm usually not a fan of "skulls" in GNR merch apart from on the AFD cross, but I think this one would have been cool with the black/red ChiDem colour scheme... as opposed to puke/booger yellow/green.