Nightrain Club

2x4

I'm considering saying fuck it and finish off Nightrain by spending my points on the CD bandanna. The forum is awful, just....just awful.

Do you mean the layout of it or the types of posters? I personally cant stand the layout if it.

I hate the layout and how dead it is.

I'm considering saying fuck it and finish off Nightrain by spending my points on the CD bandanna. The forum is awful, just....just awful.

Do you mean the layout of it or the types of posters? I personally cant stand the layout if it.

I hate the layout and how dead it is.
And it doesn't help that there is a Blog section that takes away from the Forum too.

Well, my membership for the official GN'R fanclub has expired. I want to apologise to all of you who warned us about how fucking terrible it is. I should have listened.

The absolute worst run fanclub I have ever seen.

I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on Guns N' Roses over the years without ever thinking about it, but I will not waste another cent on that fanclub unless dome drastic changes are made.

Once again, I should have listened to all of you who warned us about it.

Here's to the March tour!

I'm sorry this happened to you. It's an unfortunate circumstance that Team Brazil is once again victorious over a fan.

WE've seen better days lloyd, we've seen better days...

Holiday Gifts are a'coming!

Keep your eyes open for some fun little gifts we'll be sending your way. Some will make sense, some won't... But all will be clear come the jolly new year!!

Just got that email. I'm not sure what wouldn't make sense now, but would make sense in the new year. A new tour shirt?

Keep your eyes open for some fun little gifts we'll be sending your way. Some will make sense, some won't... But all will be clear come the jolly new year!!

Just got that email. I'm not sure what wouldn't make sense now, but would make sense in the new year. A new tour shirt?

Well at least we're getting information to not expect anything for the rest of 2013 :)

If it's new music, it could be the Apocalypse...

Early entrance to the GA area at shows would make a fanclub membership worth it. They don't have that, do they?

That's the one good thing they do have, the VIP tickets. Wish I'd stumped up for membership + VIP for the Ritz last year, chanced it with public sale, failed completely on shitty Iranian dial-up (though it's a game of chance with these kind of ticket sales even on a good Internet connection).

Early entrance to the GA area at shows would make a fanclub membership worth it. They don't have that, do they?

That's the one good thing they do have, the VIP tickets. Wish I'd stumped up for membership + VIP for the Ritz last year, chanced it with public sale, failed completely on shitty Iranian dial-up (though it's a game of chance with these kind of ticket sales even on a good Internet connection).

What does the vip give you?

It's the same thing as Maiden's First To The Barrier, you get in half an hour before everyone else (ostensibly, though I've heard from some that it's as little as 5 minutes before). You also get a laminate. Then there's the Meet & Greet VIP as well. I might be muddling some together, I don't think every VIP has Meet & Greet, but they all get let in early.

i think it's pretty obvious (with no blame whatsoever) that everything that this band now is mainly about the cash.. axls said it himself that he's had to work with gnr now like a business.. its just the way the music industry has changed to. However if you pay for a cd.. expect a cd.. if you pay for a concert... expect a concert (axls delievered on both occasions) but if you pay for vip membership.. then you should expect some perks... it's blatantly obvious that was just an extra cash grab.. and having fernando chat with people on the board is, and shouldn't ever be considered as some kind of perk..

uh, I am pretty sure the music industry has always been about "business". The problem is the brand can no longer support itself like it could in the early 90s or like Metallica can still do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Got an email yesterday reminding me to purchase a 2015 Nightrain membership soon:

2015 Nightrain Memberships - Available Soon, But Not Quite Yet

If you are receiving this email, it is because your 2014-2015 Nightrain Membership either recently expired or is set to expire before the end of this year.

We are working on the final touches for the new membership packages and new digital aspects for the Nightrain community, and aren't quite ready to debut it just yet.

If you choose to hold off on renewing until the new packages have been announced - rest assured that all of your account info will remain intact and your profile will be safe until new packages are ready for pre-order.

If your membership has already expired and you still want to retain digital access - please contact our support team at support.groundctrl.com or 1-877-463-CTRL and they will assist you in keeping your digital profile intact.

Thank You For Your Understanding

We can't wait to show you what Nightrain has in store for you for 2015. More details coming soon.

I cannnot imagine what "new digital aspects" would be even remotely worth re-upping for.