Nightrain Club

2x4

Nightrain, GroundCTRL and GNR can go fuck themselves. Worst 15 dollars I ever spent. Shit forum, shit merch, shit relations, and no exclusives. Sorry, 1 exclusive chat back in January. There is nothing they can offer that isn't new music that would make me pay for that bullshit fan club again.

What benefits did you get during 2014?

Access to a forum so dead it makes HTGTH look like a thriving online community, a leftover GNR patch from the CD boxset, a cheap mass produced laminate that says nightrain and a tin of guitar picks like the ones included in Apocalyptic Love's box set from Best Buy.

• Like 3

But Fernando is supposed to be some sort of marketing genius, right?

Why not get the financial genius Paul Tobulas to help out?

Or the entrepreneur genius DJ ashba?

Or maybe get the musical genius Ron to do some multilayer shit vocals like that god awful Clots?

There's so much that Axl's GNR can do to save the fan club. Round Two!

Nightrain, GroundCTRL and GNR can go fuck themselves. Worst 15 dollars I ever spent. Shit forum, shit merch, shit relations, and no exclusives. Sorry, 1 exclusive chat back in January. There is nothing they can offer that isn't new music that would make me pay for that bullshit fan club again.

What benefits did you get during 2014?

Access to a forum so dead it makes HTGTH look like a thriving online community, a leftover GNR patch from the CD boxset, a cheap mass produced laminate that says nightrain and a tin of guitar picks like the ones included in Apocalyptic Love's box set from Best Buy.

All of the above is deadly accurate.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but I can't believe some of you fell for this crap.

Hey, band that can't put out one song in 6 years - you want my money based on promises of exclusives? Shut up and take it!

The fact that they have the sheer nerve to email you and ask for more is beyond an insult. "Pardon me sir, may I rob you blind again?" I strongly suggest you subscribers email them back en masse and tell them to go fist themselves with barbed wire.

Edited by tomfriend
  • Like 1

They promised online content once. They promised it again. Now they are promising it again. Axl fans are people who keep putting their hands in a flame expecting it not to get burnt. Or like a beaten housewife who keeps going back to her husband.

Axl fans deserve it. They put the guy on a pedestal and worship him even though he's probably the shittiest artist out there. Let them waste their money...

• Like 2

They promised online content once. They promised it again. Now they are promising it again. Axl fans are people who keep putting their hands in a flame expecting it not to get burnt. Or like a beaten housewife who keeps going back to her husband.

Axl fans deserve it. They put the guy on a pedestal and worship him even though he's probably the shittiest artist out there. Let them waste their money...

And Axl fans are the only ones who will be able to stop that. How? By not being so fucking gullible and NOT joining that joke of a "club".

And Axl fans are the only ones who will be able to stop that. How? By not being so fucking gullible and NOT joining that joke of a "club".

They get overpriced tees and lol bottle openers and are happy with it. :lol:

:rofl-lol:

They're really asking to get ripped off.

:rofl-lol: They're really asking to get ripped off.
Smirk smirk. Jesus, do you ever get bored of looking down your nose at people cause they favour a different band member than you do. Seriously, what are you, 12? Half of your posts I just picture you in little Bart Simpson shorts spraypainting 'Slash 4eva, Axl Never' on the wall of a 7/11. Edited by tomfriend

:rofl-lol: They're really asking to get ripped off.
Smirk smirk. Jesus, do you ever get bored of looking down your nose at people cause they favour a different band member than you do. Seriously, what are you, 12? Half of your posts I just picture you in little Bart Simpson shorts spraypainting 'Slash 4eva, Axl Never' on the wall of a 7/11.

So... How do you like that bottle opener? :lol:

• Like 1