Nightrain Club

2x4

I fell for it once, never again. Nightrain fan club can fuck right off, I'll stick to mygnr thanks.

I fell for it twice and feel like an enormous moron for that.

It could be a good thing, if done right....

This sums the entirety of Axl's carreer.

Post of the year.

I fell for it once, never again. Nightrain fan club can fuck right off, I'll stick to mygnr thanks.

I fell for it twice and feel like an enormous moron for that.
It could be a good thing, if done right....
This sums the entirety of Axl's carreer.

Post of the year.
They promised online content once. They promised it again. Now they are promising it again. Axl fans are people who keep putting their hands in a flame expecting it not to get burnt. Or like a beaten housewife who keeps going back to her husband.
Axl fans deserve it. They put the guy on a pedestal and worship him even though he's probably the shittiest artist out there. Let them waste their money...
And Axl fans are the only ones who will be able to stop that. How? By not being so fucking gullible and NOT joining that joke of a "club".
They get overpriced tees and lol bottle openers and are happy with it. :lol:
:rofl-lol: They're really asking to get ripped off.
Smirk smirk. Jesus, do you ever get bored of looking down your nose at people cause they favour a different band member than you do. Seriously, what are you, 12? Half of your posts I just picture you in little Bart Simpson shorts spraypainting 'Slash 4eva, Axl Never' on the wall of a 7/11.
So... How do you like that bottle opener? :lol:

Didn't join as you'd know if you read the thread, just get bored at fans acting like dicks to other fans constantly.

Edited by tomfriend

They promised online content once. They promised it again. Now they are promising it again. Axl fans are people who keep putting their hands in a flame expecting it not to get burnt. Or like a beaten housewife who keeps going back to her husband.

Axl fans deserve it. They put the guy on a pedestal and worship him even though he's probably the shittiest artist out there. Let them waste their money...
And Axl fans are the only ones who will be able to stop that. How? By not being so fucking gullible and NOT joining that joke of a "club".
Smirk smirk. Jesus, do you ever get bored of looking down your nose at people cause they favour a different band member than you do. Seriously, what are you, 12? Half of your posts I just picture you in little Bart Simpson shorts spraypainting 'Slash 4eva, Axl Never' on the wall of a 7/11.

He probably just renewed his membership. Blood must be boiling Axl style 400%. :lol:

Money wise and control wise Axl has a great career, he is obviously deluding himself if he thinks the second half has brought about him reaching his artistic potential but other than that he's got a very successful career and maybe he even believes these tours are fulfilling his original intention to resurrect Guns.

He probably just renewed his membership. Blood must be boiling Axl style 400%. :lol:
Highly recommended for your next purchase, oh oxygen thief. Save yourself further embarrassment.

LearnwithSootyStarttoRead.jpg

Edited by tomfriend

Highly recommended for your next purchase, oh oxygen thief. Save yourself further embarrassment.

I'm not the one trying to defend Axl and his band or this joke of a fan club. Embarrassment is something Axl fans face every single day, not me. You're angry, I get it but at this point you should be used to it. Enjoy that membership and start opening bottles like crazy. :lol:

Let's see how angry and upset you are in your next reply, but hey, at least try to come back with something original. The "learn how to read" is old.

I'm not the one trying to defend Axl and his band or this joke of a fan club. Embarrassment is something Axl fans face every single day, not me. You're angry, I get it but at this point you should be used to it. Enjoy that membership and start opening bottles like crazy. :lol:

Let's see how angry and upset you are in your next reply, but hey, at least try to come back with something original. The "learn how to read" is old.

tomfriend complains about people not reading but look at him in another thread:

I doubt 6 bottles of beer would get Slash wasted.

I didn't read the article. 6? Bono sends 6? Cheap potato fetishising bastard.

:lol: What an oxygen thief!

:rofl-lol:

Like I said, Axl fans are used to embarrassment.

That's exhibit #1! :lol:

Highly recommended for your next purchase, oh oxygen thief. Save yourself further embarrassment.LearnwithSootyStarttoRead.jpg

Find one post in this thread where I've defended the fan club, you tedious delusional gimp. Seriously, learn to read with Sooty. I find you hysterical, albeit in a pitiful illiterate duncecap sort of way. Edited by tomfriend

Find one post in this thread where I've defended the fan club, you tedious delusional gimp. Seriously, learn to read with Sooty. I find you hysterical, albeit in a pitiful illiterate duncecap sort of way.

I forgot that you decided to derail the thread by "calling out" people on the forum. So tough.

"Tedious delusional gimp", thanks for that. You're upset, and insults are proof of it. Nothing more funny than an Axl fan losing his shit.

The fact that you know who Sooty is, is just ridiculously embarrassing. :lol: Finally, whatever a delusional Axl fan thinks about me is just not worth of attention. You're too obvious for me, try harder and maybe just maybe, you get a reaction from me. In the mean time, keep that monkey dance for me and reply again. I can't wait.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Highly recommended for your next purchase, oh oxygen thief. Save yourself further embarrassment.LearnwithSootyStarttoRead.jpg

You do realize that you're the one who magically conjured '6 beers' out of nowhere, got the facts wrong and therefore clearly hadn't read the article you were pretending to know the facts of, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Find one post in this thread where I've defended the fan club, you tedious delusional gimp. Seriously, learn to read with Sooty. I find you hysterical, albeit in a pitiful illiterate duncecap sort of way.

I forgot that you decided to derail the thread by "calling out" people on the forum. So tough.

"Tedious delusional gimp", thanks for that. You're upset, and insults are proof of it. Nothing more funny than an Axl fan losing his shit.

The fact that you know who Sooty is, is just ridiculously embarrassing. :lol: Finally, whatever a delusional fan thinks about me is just worth of attention. You're too obvious for me, try harder and maybe just maybe, you get a reaction from me. In the mean time, keep that monkey dance for me and reply again. I can't wait.

In other words 'oh yeah...oops, you never did defend the fan club, and I can in fact, not read'.

Both I and Sooty accept your grovelling apology. :)

P.S. 'the fact that you know who Sooty is'....it says his name in the fucking photo dude. :lol: seriously. Reading. Learn to do it!

Edited by tomfriend

In other words 'oh yeah...oops, you never did defend the fan club, and I can in fact, not read'.

Both I and Sooty accept your grovelling apology. :)

You defended people who joined the fan club, though, that's very explicit in your first post. Then you tried to "give me a lesson!" by saying something about Bart Simpson that I completely ignored.

Where did I apologize about anything?

P.S. 'the fact that you know who Sooty is'....it says his name in the fucking photo dude. :lol: seriously. Reading. Learn to do it!

And who provided that picture? Who shared the picture? Dude, you need help, your brain is about to explode. Being an Axl fan is not healthy. Here's the proof!!

In other words 'oh yeah...oops, you never did defend the fan club, and I can in fact, not read'.Both I and Sooty accept your grovelling apology. :)

You defended people who joined the fan club, though, that's very explicit in your first post. Then you tried to "give me a lesson!" by saying something about Bart Simpson that I completely ignored.Where did I apologize about anything?

And who provided that picture? Who shared the picture? Dude, you need help, your brain is about to explode. Being an Axl fan is not healthy. Here's the proof!!
Why shouldn't I defend people who joined the fan club? Sure, they were gullible, but I don't like seeing fans ripped off and disappointed. It's called 'Not Being A Dick'. And yeah, anyone who pays up again - well, there's taking it in the ass and then there's saying "thanks sir, may I have another". Sympathy ends there.

Anyway, the point is I never defended the club itself, as well you know, let alone would ever join or pay up front for something to do with this band and 'promises', knowing full well there'd be no accountability when they pretty much inevitably failed to deliver the goods.

And the apology, like you being completely wrong, was implicit in the fact that you were unable to point out a post to back up your bullshit claims of me defending the club. You're forgiven dollface. And for what it's worth, we both know Sweep was the funny one.

Edited by tomfriend

In other words 'oh yeah...oops, you never did defend the fan club, and I can in fact, not read'.Both I and Sooty accept your grovelling apology. :)

You defended people who joined the fan club, though, that's very explicit in your first post. Then you tried to "give me a lesson!" by saying something about Bart Simpson that I completely ignored.Where did I apologize about anything?

Why shouldn't I defend people who joined the fan club? Sure, they were gullible, but I don't like seeing fans ripped off and disappointed. It's called 'Not Being A Dick'. And yeah, anyone who pays up again - well, there's taking it in the ass and then there's saying "thanks sir, may I have another". Sympathy ends there.

Anyway, the point is I never defended the club itself, as well you know, let alone would ever join or pay up front for something to do with this band and 'promises', knowing full well there'd be no accountability when they pretty much inevitably failed to deliver the goods.

And the apology, like you being completely wrong, was implicit in the fact that you were unable to point out a post to back up your bullshit claims of me defending the club. You're forgiven dollface. And for what it's worth, we both know Sweep was the funny one.

I don't know, it's stated in your first post when you became the white knight of the gullible Axl fans. You're actually being a dick to people you think are being a dick. Not that I care, I enjoy having discussions with clueless Axl fans.

You should read your post again. If you're not part of the club then why were you trying to defend those who are? The point of that being...? Don't blame me if I had to bracket you in with the rest of them. Not that much of a difference between defending the club and defending those who joined.

Why shouldn't I defend people who joined the fan club? Sure, they were gullible, but I don't like seeing fans ripped off and disappointed. It's called 'Not Being A Dick'. And yeah, anyone who pays up again - well, there's taking it in the ass and then there's saying "thanks sir, may I have another". Sympathy ends there.Anyway, the point is I never defended the club itself, as well you know, let alone would ever join or pay up front for something to do with this band and 'promises', knowing full well there'd be no accountability when they pretty much inevitably failed to deliver the goods.And the apology, like you being completely wrong, was implicit in the fact that you were unable to point out a post to back up your bullshit claims of me defending the club. You're forgiven dollface. And for what it's worth, we both know Sweep was the funny one.

I don't know, it's stated in your first post when you became the white knight of the gullible Axl fans. You're actually being a dick to people you think are being a dick. Not that I care, I enjoy having discussions with clueless Axl fans.You should read your post again. If you're not part of the club then why were you trying to defend those who are? The point of that being...? Don't blame me if I had to bracket you in with the rest of them. Not that much of a difference between defending the club and defending those who joined.
Is it just me or is that argument tantamount to saying "why should you care about anyone who's not you"? Or to be more specific "you didn't get ripped off so why should you care if other people did?" Nice philosophy. Speaks volumes about the kind of guy you are. Edited by tomfriend

Why shouldn't I defend people who joined the fan club? Sure, they were gullible, but I don't like seeing fans ripped off and disappointed. It's called 'Not Being A Dick'. And yeah, anyone who pays up again - well, there's taking it in the ass and then there's saying "thanks sir, may I have another". Sympathy ends there.Anyway, the point is I never defended the club itself, as well you know, let alone would ever join or pay up front for something to do with this band and 'promises', knowing full well there'd be no accountability when they pretty much inevitably failed to deliver the goods.And the apology, like you being completely wrong, was implicit in the fact that you were unable to point out a post to back up your bullshit claims of me defending the club. You're forgiven dollface. And for what it's worth, we both know Sweep was the funny one.
I don't know, it's stated in your first post when you became the white knight of the gullible Axl fans. You're actually being a dick to people you think are being a dick. Not that I care, I enjoy having discussions with clueless Axl fans.You should read your post again. If you're not part of the club then why were you trying to defend those who are? The point of that being...? Don't blame me if I had to bracket you in with the rest of them. Not that much of a difference between defending the club and defending those who joined.
Is it just me or is that argument tantamount to saying "why should you care about anyone who's not you"? Or to be more specific "you didn't get ripped off so why should you care if other people did?" Nice philosophy. Speaks volumes about the kind of guy you are.

But that's not the case at all. Axl fans are being ripped off because they're clearly asking for it, not because whoever is running that Nightrain FC is scamming them. That's the difference.

Axl fans make excuses for the amount they paid to join, excuses that are incredibly ridiculous. I won't laugh if it was a genuine case of being scammed but I think that if after you have joined and received nothing, you're still insisting that "it's worth it", that deserves a laugh.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

The GNR fan club doesn't do enough to make the fan club worthwhile IMO. And it is pointless to have a paid online forum as a perk when this free one here already has a well established community, there is just no reason to join the Nightrain FC

Edited by WhazUp

The GNR fan club doesn't do enough to make the fan club worthwhile IMO. And it is pointless to have a paid online forum as a perk when this free one here already has a well established community, there is just no reason to join the Nightrain FC

Some probably thought they would get to kiss up to Axl personally. Axl isn't Dave Mustaine, though. He doesn't give a shit.