Interesting review of a Dizzy solo show...

GeetarMikey

I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, Dizzy asking the 20 people that showed up for shots throughout the show, checking his iPad during the solo spots (wtf?) or the fact that only 20 people showed up. But hey he's in the real Guns N Roses, playing bars must be beneath him.

I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, Dizzy asking the 20 people that showed up for shots throughout the show, checking his iPad during the solo spots (wtf?) or the fact that only 20 people showed up. But hey he's in the real Guns N Roses, playing bars must be beneath him.

Oh you're back from vacation? Just great.....

Anyway this is not really a review...more like a shit fest.

That's fucken pretty low of Dizzy lol.

Edited by Young_Gun

True that. Real Guns? Only his stupid deluded "fans" would believe it.