**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the moment has passed for a dvd release of the Las Vegas shows. I mean it's already over a year since GNR played Vegas.

Maybe they're waiting to play Vegas again in 2015 and then they'll release a dvd of those shows probably with a whole different band. lol

I've been told the band keep recordings of most shows, does anyone know if this is true?

To me I would deeply like a release of the circa 2009 asian tour - way more than the vegas shows.

These shows had a lot of CD songs that would highlight the songwriting of Axl post UYI - eg If the World, TWAT etc

Axl's voice had more of the "traditional rasp" and power than he seemed to be using in 2012 and further...they are even with DJ and what is still the current line up - so there's no reason on those grounds to disown them.

Don't get me wrong I'd still buy the vegas disc in a heartbeat - just seemed that as a show that asian tour was a much better demonstration of the legitimacy of the new band as a musical force than the vegas disc which looks a little AFD centric and thus will no doubt lead to the usual "but it's not GNR" response from a lot of the type of people you'd think might otherwise pick up a GNR disc they come across.

I think the DVD/Bluray has ended up in the pile with the Topps cards :lol:

Yep, I'm still waiting. Not even so much as a response from Topps. They could at least let us that are waiting know where everything stands. They should at least let us know if the cards were even printed!! LOL

They're putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information.

The information probably disappeared with Edward Snowden.....

I've been told the band keep recordings of most shows, does anyone know if this is true?

To me I would deeply like a release of the circa 2009 asian tour - way more than the vegas shows.

These shows had a lot of CD songs that would highlight the songwriting of Axl post UYI - eg If the World, TWAT etc

Axl's voice had more of the "traditional rasp" and power than he seemed to be using in 2012 and further...they are even with DJ and what is still the current line up - so there's no reason on those grounds to disown them.

Don't get me wrong I'd still buy the vegas disc in a heartbeat - just seemed that as a show that asian tour was a much better demonstration of the legitimacy of the new band as a musical force than the vegas disc which looks a little AFD centric and thus will no doubt lead to the usual "but it's not GNR" response from a lot of the type of people you'd think might otherwise pick up a GNR disc they come across.

Are you joking here? Who the hell wouldn't want a DVD of 2006-2010 over the 2012 Vegas show???

2001 House of Blues DVD

2006 Tour Documentary

2010 Forever Together (South American Tour Documentary) DVD

2012 London O2

2012 Appetite For Democracy

It's just a matter of time until this one gets crossed out too.

I've heard rumors that there are bands that can release a DVD within a matter of weeks. I think I'm going to send a letter to Mythbusters.
  • Like 1

Didn't want to read everything, but could it be Hard Rock hotel not wanting to sign off on it, as it's their venue and they would probably want to get a big chunk?

I love this- Sorry but I had to give this amazing theory a bump in case I was the only one who noticed it. Mystery solved!:)

Didn't want to read everything, but could it be Hard Rock hotel not wanting to sign off on it, as it's their venue and they would probably want to get a big chunk?

I love this- Sorry but I had to give this amazing theory a bump in case I was the only one who noticed it. Mystery solved! :)

I light of this theory, I present the following 3 images:

L_Frbr620.Jpg

defleppardvivahysteriabanner.jpg?w=627&h

defleppardvivahysteriamovie_638.jpg

I love this- Sorry but I had to give this amazing theory a bump in case I was the only one who noticed it. Mystery solved! :)

L_Frbr620.Jpg

Oy... touché... in that case let's blame the go-go dancers for refusing to sign off

• Like 1

L_Frbr620.Jpg

Oy... touché... in that case let's blame the go-go dancers for refusing to sign off

Fuck! They were the main reason why I was going to buy this DVD.

• Like 2