**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dublin is still listed there, I don't think that page is automatically updated. If you go to the Cineworld link from that page, you'll see Dublin is removed from the "Location" dropdown (http://www.cineworld.co.uk/whatson/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-democracy-in-3d), but from first glance seems all other cinemas are still there.

Dublin is still listed there, I don't think that page is automatically updated. If you go to the Cineworld link from that page, you'll see Dublin is removed from the "Location" dropdown (http://www.cineworld.co.uk/whatson/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-democracy-in-3d), but from first glance seems all other cinemas are still there.

I know yeah - it's just Dublin that's cancelled so far. I've emailed the Dublin branch/Barry Summers with my concerns. Hopefully they change their mind (even if I am the only person in the cinema :lol:).

I know yeah - it's just Dublin that's cancelled so far. I've emailed the Dublin branch/Barry Summers with my concerns. Hopefully they change their mind (even if I am the only person in the cinema :lol:).

It's surprising that a showing at a big city like Dublin gets cancelled, but they've got dates for fucking Yeovil of all places! Where the fuck is Solhull?! :lol:

It's surprising that a showing at a big city like Dublin gets cancelled, but they've got dates for fucking Yeovil of all places! Where the fuck is Solhull?! :lol:

In my opinion, they're making a big mistake by screening it in every god-damn Cineworld going. It should be in select cinemas only so they have the slight chance of getting the odd sell-out.

Edited by NGOG

In my opinion, they're making a big mistake by screening it in every god-damn Cineworld going. It should be in select cinemas only so they have the slight get of getting the odd sell-out.

Yeah, I think the kind of fans who'd be willing to see this would be willing to travel at least half an hour, if not an hour to see it. I mean, it seems to be playing in every crap town in the British Isles (I mean, Chesterfield and Hull for fuck's sake...).

That's a good idea we should all email them and show there is a strong interest in seeing this.

I know lots of people who were planning on going and it wasn't even advertised here

What's the email address?

That's a good idea we should all email them and show there is a strong interest in seeing this.

I know lots of people who were planning on going and it wasn't even advertised here

What's the email address?

Cineworld email: https://www.cineworld.co.uk/contact

Barry Summers of Rock Fuel Media: barry@rockfuelmedia.com

They just updated their Facebook page saying that new cinema dates will be updated weekly, and to keep checking the website and Facebook page for DVD release date and tv broadcast schedule.

Usually shite so you can sign up to there website.

Well... Looks like I'm not going down to Dublin then. Hopefully the digital release will be out soon.

They sold out the Odyssey and the O2 in 2010, and they sold relatively well at the O2 in 2012. Why wouldn't they give the fans one or two screenings of this release?

It'd be awful nice if rockfuel could drop in and let us know what's up. We know, by their own words, that they love GNR fans, so I'm sure they want to fill us in.

I've emailed Rock Fuel directly and surprise surprise, they offered no insight as to why the Dublin screening has been cancelled. They're very eager for people to join their website and propose where the show should be screened - yet they can't answer a very simple email.

It'd be awful nice if rockfuel could drop in and let us know what's up. We know, by their own words, that they love GNR fans, so I'm sure they want to fill us in.

I've emailed Rock Fuel directly and surprise surprise, they offered no insight as to why the Dublin screening has been cancelled. They're very eager for people to join their website and propose where the show should be screened - yet they can't answer a very simple email.

Considering it's the weekend, I'm willing to give them through Monday to make some sort of statement. When did you email them?