**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We WERE promised 2 or 3 new songs.

By who?
By you, no? Maybe promised was the wrong word, but you mentioned 2 or 3 new songs would come out this year in your breaking new thread.

The thread hasn't gone anywhere, go and familiarize yourself with. That is definitely not what was said.

MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 Contrary to the feeling of frustration enveloping MyGNR, the Media Crew can exclusively tell you that things will be hotting up for GNR in 2014. As previous reports have loosely alluded to, the band will once again embark on a period of touring. Starting in Mexico during mid-March, GNR will pursue a full South American Tour. If you're elsewhere in the globe however, fear not, because Guns N' Roses will also be hitting parts of the US. This will include a highly-anticipated return to the location of last year's residency - VEGAS. Furthermore, hold off on labelling this as further pointless touring. We can also exclusively reveal that the band are planning to present 2 to 3 new songs during next year's touring. But there's more... A lot more. While we aren't at liberty to divulge any further, MyGNR encourages you to approach 2014 with a clear sense of optimism. logo.png Brought to you by the MyGNR Media Crew

"Planning to present 2 to 3 new songs during the tour"

If you don't want people to misunderstand you, don't be so ambiguous. The "but theres more...A lot more" is still laughable as well.

Just calling a spade a spade.

"So Ambiguous"? It's clear as mud man, don't be a Dick!

Just calling a spade a spade :)

go buy Smashing Pumpkins Oceania 3D....the 3D and 2D both look great and those filming conditions were not nearly as good as GNR filming was. Not saying everyone is a hater, just the ones that say something is crap, before they even see it from my perspective... We feel the show is visually stunning and sounds awesome. We love GNR fans and we are huge fans ourselves.

I full think the 3D will look good. The main thing myself and another member were discussing is that 3D tends to suffer a bit whenever the 3D and 2D are on the same disc. That said, I still think it'll look and sound great. Just wish the CD came with the 3D edition, and a 7.1 mix would be nice ;)

Yep. I'm the one who thinks it will be poor (I won't say it'll suck anymore 'cause I think I hurt the guy's feelings). It's an almost 3 hour concert, no? Aaaaaanyway, I hope it's at least a 50GB blu-ray disc.

What is the point of a rock concert being in 3D?

Action movies make sense, but a rock concert?

How does the concert footage play out - I'm hoping it isn't the jerky filming thing where we see 3-4 seconds and then the picture switches to another band member for four seconds, and then switches to another for four seconds, and then shows the crowd for three seconds, and then...........

How does the concert footage play out - I'm hoping it isn't the jerky filming thing where we see 3-4 seconds and then the picture switches to another band member for four seconds, and then switches to another for four seconds, and then shows the crowd for three seconds, and then...........

Well what the hell do you want? That's how concert videos are edited :lol:
  • Like 2

Well what the hell do you want? That's how concert videos are edited :lol:
Groghan's officially lost it!
  • Like 1

Just: lol,

what do you want the point of view from the gallery?

• Like 1

Perfect version would be showing the strippers all the time, audio being the studio version of the songs, except CD songs, which are replaced by UYI deep cuts.

:lol:

sorry for the off topic.

I'm going have to buy the cd deluxe set and the blu ray. They got my money.

50GB blu-ray disc.

What does this mean? Is that saying there's a lot of content on the blu ray? But no new songs or bonus tracks.

No. It means that picture and audio quality are a priority in this release.

Same reason movies like Hugo are in 3D - More depth and a more immersive experience.

Action movie or not, 3D isn't for everyone. I'll be getting the 3D release and my first viewing will be in 3D :)

50GB blu-ray disc.

What does this mean? Is that saying there's a lot of content on the blu ray? But no new songs or bonus tracks.

Ok, thanks.

Might get 3D version.

50GB blu-ray disc.

Ok, thanks.

Might get 3D version.

I think the HD and 3D version is the same disk right?

there is no other way to edit any concert.. concerts are multi camera with live switch. When filmning in 3D shots are a bit longer, but your stll capturing 2D as well.

• Like 1

50GB blu-ray disc.

Ok, thanks.

Might get 3D version.

I think the HD and 3D version is the same disk right?

I think so. I want the cd and the Blu ray so I guess they got me.

In fact do Blu rays play as cds. Not really, but my stereo might play they audio..

after thinking about it i actually only want the CD.

fuck that pathetic show that I've witnessed and laughed at.

if they could delete the guitar solos and all that and make the CD a cohesive live CD i'd be "happy".

this show is out played i can't think of a market even for this.

they have toured the world twice or more w basically the same set list.

if u like Axl,you've seen enough of this.

will buy it though because I'm not normal.