Alright mods, just spit it out already...

Bobbo

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is when the leaks spread through the other kind of crowd... spreads into radio stations etc...that's where the damage starts.

Not really. That would be to assume that anybody other than the hardcore fans actually gives a shit. :lol:

Stop making threads about MSL, for fucks sake. Who the hell even cares if he's telling the truth or not. Because even if he is, he's just attention whoring and parading around without giving anything up. Stop giving him a stage.

The problem is when the leaks spread through the other kind of crowd... spreads into radio stations etc...that's where the damage starts.

Not really. That would be to assume that anybody other than the hardcore fans actually gives a shit. :lol:

That's your own twisted opinion Dazey... fact is 5 million cared when they bought the album... and other millions that only downloaded the album legally or illegaly...

Stop making threads about MSL, for fucks sake. Who the hell even cares if he's telling the truth or not. Because even if he is, he's just attention whoring and parading around without giving anything up. All he does is try to make his pathetic life feel a little more interesting. Stop giving an asshole like that a stage.

If he's telling the truth, which appears to be the case, it's the most interesting GNR-related thing we've had to discuss in 5 years.

Stop making threads about MSL, for fucks sake. Who the hell even cares if he's telling the truth or not. Because even if he is, he's just attention whoring and parading around without giving anything up. All he does is try to make his pathetic life feel a little more interesting. Stop giving an asshole like that a stage.

If he's telling the truth, which appears to be the case, it's the most interesting GNR-related thing we've had to discuss in 5 years.

True!

If you want to keep rubbing his knob in the hopes he might post some lyrics in a chat session or whatever, that's fine. But PLEASE do it somewhere else. On his forum or something. It pisses me off that this seems to be more of an MSL forum than a GnR forum. He's making claims he doesn't back up and uses it all to get attention. And the worst part is that it seems to WORK. You people are all a bunch of idiots licking his balls for some potentaial GnR stuff. It's pretty clear right now that MSL isn't going to give anything up and just keeps using it to get some attention on here. Which is both annoying and sad. Either put up or shut up.

Doesn't seem to me that people like that should be given a stage here.

Edited by username

If you want to keep rubbing his knob in the hopes he might post some lyrics in a chat session or whatever, that's fine. But PLEASE do it somewhere else. On his forum or something. It pisses me off that this seems to be more of an MSL forum than a GnR forum. He's making claims he doesn't back up and uses it all to get attention. And the worst part is that it seems to WORK. You people are all a bunch of idiots licking his balls for some potentaial GnR stuff. It's pretty clear right now that MSL isn't going to give anything up and just keeps using it to get some attention on here. Which is both annoying and sad. Either put up or shut up.

He's given us a lot of info and apparently legitimized at least some of his claims by sending HV some clips, which lends to the credibility of his other information. No one expects him to leak or share anything, but to expect us to just not discuss these developments just because of the person who's brought them to us is silly. Your avatar is a pretty good representation of your posts right now.

Why should he even consider giving up any songs to guys like you, who keep being disrespectful and calling him names?!

That's your own twisted opinion Dazey... fact is 5 million cared when they bought the album... and other millions that only downloaded the album legally or illegaly...

That was Chinese Democracy when it was the first new release in years and was massively hyped. Since then it sold dissappoiningly and dropped off the radar and now Axl and his band are a touring nostalgia act. Safe to say that the excitement among the general public is at an all time low for new material.

Edited by Dazey

That was Chinese Democracy when it was the first new release in years and was massively hyped. Since then it sold dissappoiningly and dropped off the radar and now Axl and his band are a touring nostalgia act. Safe to say that the excitement among the general public is at an all time low for new material.

They continue to have sold out shows and continue to have the same kind of hype on the songs that are yet to be released...

Edited by AndreCC

Why should he even consider giving up any songs to guys like you, who keep being disrespectful and calling him names?!

I'll take what I can download when it comes to GnR. But I'm not going to continuously suck off MSL for it. It's called integrity. That's the bedrock of what I'm saying - he's just using it for attention, so I don't give a crap what he has anymore.

Besides, so far I have no reason to envy the glorious bounty he has bestowed upon his followers. :rolleyes:

Yeah, he deserves a fucking medal for that. :rolleyes:

No one is arguing for MSL being a saint or anything of the sort. All I'm saying is, we've received new information which appears to have been at least partially legitimized by a trustworthy person (HV) and we're going to discuss it.

I get it!

You guys are pissed off because MSL has something that you all want and doesn't want to share it with you...

it's understood by everyone already! That doesn't give you guys an excuse to start insulting people...

I don't care about what he HAS Andre. I think he's a total douche for the way he ACTS about it. Like I said: Put up or shut up.

I get it!

You guys are pissed off because MSL has something that you all want and doesn't want to share it with you...

it's understood by everyone already! That doesn't give you guys an excuse to start insulting people...

I don't care about what he HAS Andre. I think he's a total douche for the way he ACTS about it. Like I said: Put up or shut up.

If you listened to his podcast you'd understand why he isn't exactly in a position to be leaking anything.

I get it!

If you listened to his podcast you'd understand why he isn't exactly in a position to be leaking anything.
So we agree he won't put up. Now if only he'd shut up instead of making crappy podcasts.

I get it!

So we agree he won't put up. Now if only he'd shut up instead of making crappy podcasts.

So you'd rather not have the information he gave us?

They continue to have sold out shows and continue to have the same kind of hype on the songs that are yet to be released...

Sold out shows in South America I'll give you but 95% of people who go to the shows aren't there to hear a new Tommy Stinson song with Axl on backing vocals. Sorry to break that to you buddy but them's the facts. This is coming from somebody who actually would love to hear new material as well. :shrugs:

Yeah, he deserves a fucking medal for that. :rolleyes:

No one is arguing for MSL being a saint or anything of the sort. All I'm saying is, we've received new information which appears to have been at least partially legitimized by a trustworthy person (HV) and we're going to discuss it.

But we already knew there were remixes of CD songs around. Nothing new in that regard. MSL and his sidekick claiming to have heard them doesn't really bring anything new into the discussion. If those remixes leak, on the other hand, then we can actually discuss them and not discuss how they sound according to some guys who claims to have heard them :).

Finally, someone with an ounce of intelligence tells it how it is.