Alright mods, just spit it out already...

Bobbo

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because showing you had something 5 years ago totally provides indisputable proof that you have something else now. :rolleyes:

And even if he has - he's just toying with all you nutswingers.

Well, unless HV is a liar, we have good reason to believe he has something.

Yes, because showing you had something 5 years ago totally provides indisputable proof that you have something else now. :rolleyes:

You already have HighVoltage confirming it...he's the forum's mod...

Its about getting people to focus their interest at a certain time. Marketing campaigns dont leak their tv ads a year before. Youre looking to create a moment for about week where people who care are suddenly buying youre product. Especially now those two weeks have to be huge.

Thanks for the info, oh wise one.

Some people including me, asked MSL about what had. He gave us a list about what he had in the chats. Then we asked him, would it be possible for you to do a podcast reviewing those songs, and he agreed to the idea.

He did the podcast reviewing the songs... (what does that have to do with toying with anyone?)

Some people including me, asked MSL about what had. He gave us a list about what he had in the chats. Then we asked him, would it be possible for you to do a podcast reviewing those songs, and he agreed to the idea.

He did the podcast reviewing the songs... (what does that have to do with toying with anyone?)

If he had wanted to he could have easily leaked all of the stuff he had anonymously and not said a word about it. By announcing it he became the guy who had stuff that nobody else did so everybody would take an interest in what he had to say. Not knocking the lad but that's about the size of it. :shrugs:

Haha, as if MSL wouldn't have milked the juicy information for all it is worth in his next podcast episode if you hadn't begged him :D

Guest Gunns

due to MSL's past actions, he would be questioned by the authorities, irregardless of whatever leaks, he would be questioned over it, and I don't think he enjoys getting a knock on the door and having to lie etc...

A few of us in the chats asked him about the songs, he mentioned some lyrics to going down and talked about silkworms in the audio clip, which most of us are grateful for. Obviously we all want to hear what is out there, but its not up to us or msl really, he is providing the community with info about remixes and songs, nothing more and nothing less.

I cant believe some people here are still questioning the validity of all of this?

H.V has stated he received it, what is there not to believe? dont let your emotions impact simple logic

Edited by Gunns

If he had wanted to he could have easily leaked all of the stuff he had anonymously and not said a word about it. By announcing it he became the guy who had stuff that nobody else did so everybody would take an interest in what he had to say. Not knocking the lad but that's about the size of it. :shrugs:

I agree it sucks but I can see why he can't be involved with any leak now. I wouldn't lie to the FBI even if they had no way to proof I did it. But yeah...this is like a bad Cartman episode.

Facebook GNR official fan club (?) has issued a statement but in another language. Waiting for a translation, it's a long message.

Is his name Jared Saint Laurent?

I don't think it's official....

but here's the statement:

Information on new Guns n ' Roses songs the wrestler Jared Saint Laurent, better known by his nickname Mister Saint Laurent (MSL), responsible for the leak of numerous songs from Guns N ' Roses, made on their website m.sl/gnr a podcast in which he and Hitman, the moderator for your forum make comments about unreleased songs that MSL has. Accordingly, since 2008 MSL always stood up for a leak he and Skwerl are contacted by the FBI to know your envolvilmento. An agreement between MSL and Guns n ' Roses prevents it from leaking any unreleased material. Anyway, see the details of the songs: for those who doubt the legitimacy of Mister Saint Laurent, all music leaks that occurred in 2006 and 2007 were made by him, as well as leakage of Shackler's Revenge in 2008, leakage of release date for Chinese Democracy months before that occurred, the divlugação of the uniqueness of Best Buy with a lot of advance and the leak of some multitracks in 2010. Furthermore, MSL is also indirectly related to the leak of Better Gone, and at the beginning of 2011 he blackmailed the Guns N ' Roses in a video, showing a slide with plans and talking about 101 files it managed to Beta Lebeis laptop, businesswoman of Axl Rose.

Check out below some of the conversation: ~ Chinese Democracy Remixes-the official album Chinese Democracy remixes made by Axl Rose and Brian ' Brain ' Mantia, drummer from Guns N ' Roses was openly discussed by the two in 2009, and had to release forecasts 2009, 2010 and 2011, and discussed include the Special Edition CD reissue of Chinese Democracy. Unfortunately, none of this came to happen. From now on this subject, Chinese Democracy Remix will be abbreviated as CDR.

~ Shackler's Revenge-the version of the CDR is more aggressive.

~ This I Love – backing vocals different from album, probably recorded in 2010, with soil of Dj Ashba. MSL and Hitman stated that prefer this version to the original.

~ Silkworms-different Lyrics, more guitars, with Bumblefoot solo.

~ Oh My God – does not have much difference from the version that we know, and have heavier guitars and one with Bumblefoot solo.

~ Blood In The Water-exclusive Music CDR. According to Hitman, is practically a loop of 4 x the snippet that leaked, but in following the who leaked there are soils of Prostitute.

~ Better Acoustics-incredible guitar work of Bumblefoot, and according to MSL, a little piece of it is contained in Better Gone, another exclusive music CDR, leaked on the internet last year by one of the administrators of this site.

~ Better with Dj Ashba-music contained in the CDR, stayed with a time and a very different style. According to MSL, there is a darker and the music got more expensive of ballad. The soil is the same as the Ashba often play live.

~ Going Down – As was already known, song sung by Tommy, with backing vocals from Axl, is very simple compared with the songs of Chinese Democracy. MSL said that looks like a Tommy's solo music that was transformed into music of GN ' R, and again praised the Bumblefoot solo.

You can listen to the full podcast here: http://youtu.be/XSZ4vU3cfrI posted by: Axl Rose – fan club (Translated by Bing)

due to MSL's past actions, he would be questioned by the authorities, irregardless of whatever leaks, he would be questioned over it, and I don't think he enjoys getting a knock on the door and having to lie etc...

I don't think he would because until he brought it up nobody knew that he ever had anything in the first place.